Saving you

It was morning, the beyclub was gathered around the bey stadium watching Valt battle with Rantaro's Raktavor. Valtryek has bursted Rantaro's bey, his face was priceless, Valt was jumping around fists pumped into the air, Shu took notice and a little smiled appeared on his face during Valt's victory dance. Everyone laughed at his dance and it seemed like a great start to a day, it was 'til the seconde battle with Daigo, Valt is holding his launcher ready at the rush lauch position waiting for Rantaro to start the battle.

- Ready, set!

- 3, 2, 1, let it RIP!

Both beys crashed down the stadium and Valt's bey charges to Doomscizor with a powerful attack waiting to be used

- RUSH LAUNCH! Valt shouted 

Valtryek speed is going up to turbo and the signature rush launch was seen attacking Doomscizor with all its might as the bey's spirit came to life. Daigo wasn't about to give up hat easily without countering back. But is was too late, Valtryek had already crashed into Doomscizor making it burst.

- Valtryek wins with a Burst finish, Valt is the winner! Rantaro exclaimed

Another victorious whoop was made, this time, Shu too full notice of it and his face was getting warmer, slowly the blush was creeping in his face, Wakiya was the first to notice. A smirk is appearing as Wakiya glanced over Shu.

-  Got feelings for someone? said Wakiya in a very sarcastic voice.

- N..no I don't. Shu said startled 

- Well it looks to me that you have a soft spot for Valt. 

- He's my best friend, that's all

- Good luck believing that.  Wakiya said as he walked away

Somthing about what Wakiya said was true, how can he lie to himself about his feelings towards Valt. Suddenly a slipping sound was made and what followed had scared Shu.

-WOAH!!!! Shouted Valt

Everyone was terrified, especially Shu who can't take losing his friend for good, there was a deep pond beneath them, that was twice as bad as it looks! The rest of the gang slide down the slope chasing after the blunette who was frightened about whats going to happen next.

Closing his eyes hoping that this isn't his last day, holding Valtryek tightly in his left hand when somthing tugged his back from falling. Making a quick turn to see, it was Shu holding Valt's hood and pulling him back, a relieved sigh escaped Valt's mouth.

- VALT!!!! Rantaro shouted

- The rest of us is coming! Stay still ! Keru shouted (keru is the blue puppet btw)

Soon, the club dragged Shu and Valt up the slope and collasped down the soft grass gasping for air. Valt sit still, not moving an inch, eyes focused on one point not glancing anywhere else.

what's going on with Valt?  Shu thought.