Staying For Awhile

~ A little recap ~

So Valt has been sliding his butt down a hill while beybladin', so at the end when he thought this is all over (like he's TOAST) Shu catches Valt at the hood of Valt's hoodie.

oof-

anyway, enjoy the rest the chap!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Valt, Valt.... VALT!!" Rantaro yelled

Valt didn't snap out of it.

"Uh guys I think he's broken" Ker stated

Shu looked at Valt worriedly and didn't know how to make Valt come back to reality again, Wakiya came back with that sarcastic voice of his, this time Hoji came with him.

"How stupid are ya? Jumping while ya at a hill?!" Wakiya yelled 

Valt didn't respond, this was worrying the Bey crew.

After a few seconds, I guessed that Valt actually snapped out of it.

"W-what happened?" Valt asked

After a few moments of explaining to Valt, he finnaly understood the whole situation and went with the flow. The reason that Valt didn't asked a thing is that Valt only saw darkness, like he was unconscious with his eyes open wide, Shu was the one who understands Valt the most.

The crew sat there for what seems to be forever until yelling came from somewhere south-east to where they're sitting. A minute later, the fire department came, this was getting a little fishy for them. Until someone screamed the word 'fire' that made the whole gang jumped.

Once they got there, Shu's apartment was on fire, all of it, the whole building was in roaring flames, the people screaming for help was killing Shu's ears but he stared helplessly at his aparment.

On the way back, Valt tried to help Shu calm down but he wasn't responding all he did was looked at the ground and walked 

"Shu... are you okay?" Valt asked 

No answer.

Now Valt was on the verge of tears, the tears started to build up at the corner of Valt's eye and a sniffling can be heard, luckily, Shu lifted his face at the right moment to stop Valt from his crying.

"Valt! Don't cry, I'm okay it's just that this was to sudden for me to handle..."

"Oh...okay."  Valt mumbled

Valt managed to wipe his tears while Shu didn't notice, when the both of them arrived at Valt's house/bakery, Valt's mom (Chiharu?) had agreed to let Shu stay here for awhile until the apartment was fixed or he found a place to lived. But til' then, he has to stay with Valt for awhile.

It was 9 o'clock at night and both were traumatized and tired from the event that happened this morning and was dragging themselves home to the couch. Valt took the long couch while Shu sat next to him. Since it was already late, both decided to go to bed early to sweep away any memories that was left behind on both of the things that happened today. The only problem was that  Shu need clothes/pj's to wear since Mrs. Aoi won't let any dust or dirt get on Valt's bed cause she will have to clean up a busy selling day.

So Valt has searched the whole house and corner to find Shu a T-shirt and short to wear, and in the process he bumped his head on the kitchen table causing him to whined in pain. But he managed to find a shirt that is big enough for Shu to wear and some shorts also. Soon, the both of them were already slouching on the bed. Not knowing what to do but wait until it was time to go to sleep. Finnaly, the time has come to switch off the lights and sleep, Valt had already slept before that happened so Shu's is the one who'd turned the lights off and went straight to bed.

Shu took a glance at Valt and was suprised when Valt was hugging a cat pillow.

A freaking cat pillow.

the faintest shade of pink can be seen across Shu's face, staring at Valt for what seems to be forever, Shu finnaly broke the eye contact and lay on the bed, a little mumble was heard and that made Shu jumped but for a moment Valt was snuggling closer to Shu.

This wasn't a bad night afterall...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oofs

finnaly did it!

this one is also inspiried by @locketkeeper a very good friend of mine and i apreciate what she has suggested for this chap

i'm very sorry for any writing mistakes or wrong tenses

see you in the next chap!

P3EACE!

   ( ‾ ʖ̫ ‾)  ( ‾ ʖ̫ ‾)  ( ‾ ʖ̫ ‾) ( ‾ ʖ̫ ‾)