Halloween Night!

I KNOW I WAS A BIG DUMBASS AND FORGOT TO UPDATE ON HALLOWEEN DAY!!!!

😔😔😔😤😤😤😩😩😩

This is a bit late for those who wanted to see my updates and since school work is blocking my way I have to delay for awhile. SORRY!

and the start of the story is about Shu and Valt all the way until the school part starts

anyway enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So Valt woke up the next morning, and Valt being him,he accidentally fell off the bed and casually rolled over to his room door and bumped his head. Leaving a red-ish bruise on his forehead.

Great start to the day Valt...

Valt woke up with his blue hair covering his face, eyes half-lidded, his shirt was crumbled up since all of that moving around has make the shirt that way. He was still slightly sleepy, and all he wanted to do is go back to bed and snooze for the rest of the day, but reality is reality. It was a school day.

Getting up, Valt went to check what day is it (don't ask me but he needs to know the day), he look at the calendar for awhile then his drowsy eyes landed on today.

"31st...October..." Valt silently muttered

"..."

"IT'S HALLOWEEN DAY!!!!!!" Valt screamed in joy

the whole neighborhood was also woken up by Valt's 'wake up call' and was a bit annoyed, since the 31st is still a school day. Valt had to celabrate in the afternoon when school is over.

Valt ran down the stairs, half way on reaching the kitchen and something has caught his nose midair while Valt was almost down the stairs. Must be Shu's cooking! That made Valt ran down faster to smell the delicious aroma that is flying around the house.

Once he got down, he saw Shu and his mom making breakfast for him and the twins, Valt was suprise to see Shu was cooking all that stuff. Anyway, he put his thought aside and focused on what Halloween would bring this year. After the meal, both of them walked to school and, Valt cosplaying as a motor mouth, won't stop blabbing about his training until there was an rare moment of Valt stopping, either he ran out of breath or he was just thinking on what to say next.

Then it hit Valt.

"Oh yeah. Shu what are going to dress as?"

"What do you mean?" Shu asked slightly tilting his head to the right

" It's Halloween night today! You have to dress as something right?"

Shu silently laugh while Valt was still trying to come up with reasons why Shu should go to Halloween night today. Valt excuses were sloppy and was repeating every time Valt was out of ideas to convince Shu. He didn't want Valt's head to explode of thinking to much again so he gave up and went with Valt on Halloween night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The gang was up the rooftop, debating on which costume should they wear tonight, Honcho agreed on being the devil, Daigo just decided to stay at home since this holiday wasn't his thang even though all of his clothing were skulls accessories, Wakiya was having a battle with Valt, they both wanted to be werewolf tonight but only one can be it, and it might seem cliché to be a werewolf since that was the only costume that they could think of, then again Valt won. Shu was sill standing around the corner of the rooftop thinking about the same thing, but being as simple as possible he went as a vampire ( since Shu has red eyes and vampire has red eyes I think that should fit in well). Wakiya has absolutely no idea on what he should wear until Valt suggestion was ((F/C)which is favorite costume you can choose any costume you want Wakiya to wear) at first he cringes, then kicks some stuff and finally agreed, Kensuke went as Keru one of his puppets. Soon night came, and it was officially Halloween night, Valt couldn't wait any longer.

Valt changed into his werewolf costume and eagerly waited for Shu to come out with his vampire costume. While he waited the doorbell rang and Valt went to open it. It was the gang who pressed the bell.

It surprises Valt to see Honcho actually putting effort into making his costume, last year was embarrassing since Honcho's costume was so sloppy and it was made of cardboard. Ken was in a kinda onesie of Keru while he still held the puppets, Wakiya's (F/C) costume was actually good because at first he didn't want to wear it then turns out he looks good in it.

The gang came to Valt's house just to remind him that Halloween night is starting soon and he better hurry up. Before Valt could do anything he could feel a chill down his spine, remembering Shu, he went to knock on the bathroom door.

Silence.

Now Valt was getting a little paranoid since he can be easily scared, seriously just one tiny 'boo' can scare the hell out of him. Just when Valt is going to leave the door...

" BOO" Shu calmly said

"Oh shh-" Now Valt was startled

Maybe this is going to be a great Halloween for the both of them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wowie

Done with 888 words

Okay so a little shoutout to the people that helped me with some of the ideas
Thanks so much guys :p!!!

I will be continuing to update as soon as I can to keep you entertained
so stay tuned!

ADIOS

p3ace