???? EXTRA: New Year Together! ????

Sry guys if the extra is not the new year because it already passed...but still I wanna make a really great chap for the final of this book and believe me I'm still going to write some more of the beyblade ships so don't worry!

Anywho, enjoy the last of it!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

(Imagine that that Free and other Spain members are also coming to this damn party)

So New Year has come and everyone was talking about it, they're planning on either a party, a little bit on the day offs but the bey gang thought different. Zac invited all of them to his New Year party which include a clear firework view from his building, Valt was psyched about it and can't stop talking about it, especially when there is more beyblade matches going on while New Year's Day is starting, well, almost starting...

Honestly, Shu and Kensuke came for to see the fireworks and nothing more, they didn't like big crowds and he don't like any kind of party food if you ask me, Doritos somehow always scares him (illuminati cofirmed!!!) in a weird way but it seems like everyone is about to get drunk in a non-alcoholic way, but instead a food drunk way like when you eat to much donuts and waffles that you go jumping around the house acting very hyper and wrecking Zac's house. So, when school's over they all heading back to their home and get ready for the party, the next thing we know is the beyclub waiting outside Valt's house impatiently standing outside and wait for Valt. New Year is always December, so they all wore cozy and warm clothes which make all of them can't help but tease each other about how stuffed and cute they were, when Valt came out Shu almost had a nose-bleed and a faint 'cause Valt had the cutest clothing choices that he can think of!

(Le time skip: the damn party)

Surprisingly, Free was standing there near the comfort food zone and eating his way through the mountain of nacho & cheese with a cup of coke beside him, of course Valt and the others would come and exchange some stuff that they left off when the beyclub left Spain so to kill time Shu went to the couch where Akira was sitting there and enjoying the atmosphere of the party, not to after the two began talking, yes it was awkward I might add but it did turn out fine. Later, Valt came back with a bowl of ramen for Shu and him to share, sure it wasn't the blunette's suggestion but rather Sheila's because she had a sense of déjà vù in the air and went to tell Valt to get a bowl of ramen to share with Shu.

There were two chopstick for both of them, and the group was silently watching from afar also sharing the bowl of nachos with salsa sauce drizzled all over it, they were so in to the watching that they didn't even notice Free and Sisco looking rather oddly them not knowing what the hell all of them are watching. Sure they already told Free about the thing and he was also surprised but smiled at it, then when he thinks that looking at the group was weird so he shrugs and sat down at a chair placed his Gyoza plate on the table and slowly devouring it, 5 minutes passed and still nothing had happened, well if you exclude blushing, stuttering, smiling at each other then absolutely nothing had happened.

After a while, Valt grabbed one end of a noodle and Shu was on the other end, when Valt tried to pull the end of the noodle he's holding but he just couldn't and it was same with Shu, suddenly the group stood up immediately and with Aiko's camera in hand they were getting a snapshot of this and post it on Instagram then Facebook and other social media, since it is really hard to capture a moment like this without being suspicious and getting the effects on fleek, they decided to leave the job to the pro photographers that took the photo where Shu and Valt was napping on the park.

So when they tried to pull the noodle string with their mouths it only pulled them closer, remember Lady and the Tramp? Ohoho things just got spicy, so when their noses were touching each other they still didn't notice that they were nearly bumping into each other, Valt and Shu won't give up the the noodle and they kept trying to pull it out of the bowl,they don't care if the soup spilled into their clothes the only thing they could care about now is to get the noodle out of the bowl. So when they got closer...

And closer......

'chu!'

'Mmh!' Both said in unison

They were kissing! About a thousand pictures were taken and they were obviously on fleek but the news was that they were no the only one, when the two made contact with each other Zac and Akira can't help but fanboy all over them and the rest of the party members constantly said: THE SHIP HAS SAILED!!! or SHUALT 4EVER!!

Once they pulled away, they were left with a very dark shade of crimson on their faces, and couldn't help but stare at each other, about a few minutes later Shu made a move and dragged Valt to a hug which felt cozy, Sheila was happy enough that she pumped her fist into the air and give Kensuke a peck on the cheek as she lunges toward the two and took even more pictures to go in her album of 'The book of Ships, chapter 3: Shualt' and gave the sweet smile that no one ever saw.

And as for fireworks, the girls took more pictures of the scene where Shu was holding Valt's hand and enjoying New Year like any other person would be.

END

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hey guys!

If u are here, ur already read the last chapter of this book!

Loketkeeper would probably be like: NOOOOOO DONT END THIS BOOK!!!!!!!

Well if ur the same as her then don't worry an one-shot book will be out soon I promise

And the one-shot does require some suggestion so I'm free for any of those ideas! And now is my school update.

It's still like shit and if u read the chap that I deleted I obviously hate them now, those bishes that are trying to get attention is killing my nerves.

Plus, homework is getting a lot harder and the tension was on!

Somehow I found my way through it using the power of Shualt and anime, also I found a game that I actually like

Doki Doki literature club (DDLC)

If ur under 13 then plz don't play or even watch it, it's horrifying and u may get traumatized by it, but for me it's actually not that scary and I really like all of its ost especially 'Your Reality' by Monika (ωσσΡѕ ѕρσιℓєя αℓєят) but anyway I do like the game.

Enjoy the last of it! And see you in the one-shot book!

p3ace