An Exciting Bounty (Boba Fett x Reader)

It was a cold, stormy night on Corasaunt. You were lounging in a heavily populated bar, sitting at the counter while sipping at some cheap, bitter liquor.

Your day couldn't have been any better.

You had recently come into the possession of some very expensive spice, and, sold a different crate of goods only a few hours ago.

So your little 'business', couldn't be going any better.

But, everything perfect had to come along with some trouble. That was part of the gig. You were already feeling wary about simply being out in public.

"Why, h-hello." A stranger hickuped, a bottle of beer clenched in his hand.

You rolled your eyes at his drunken confidence, planning to ignore him until he went off to find someone else, preferably a harlot, who would give him absolutely no trouble.

Unfortunately, he doesn't give up so easily, as when you look away, he gets up, somehow sneaking close enough to sniff your hair without you noticing.

That was enough for you to get defensive, your hand wasting no time to jolt itself against his nose.

He fell to the ground with a whining cry, his eyes closing up as he rolled around dramatically on the floor.

You stand up, setting down some credits to pay for your drink as the man continues wailing in his own self-pity.

"I'm heading out, grab me a bottle of whiskey." You also mumble to him, figuring you could have some alcohol stashed back on your ship, for particularly lonely nights.

The bartender ducked under his desk, and as you leaned against the counter waiting, you heard a rather loud presence enter the room.

Curiosity struck you, but it was immediately replaced with fear once you saw who it was.

A bounty hunter, but not just any bounty hunter.

Boba Fett.

Had someone seriously been pissed off enough to send the most qualified hunter in the galaxy after you?

Several people besides yourself made their way to the exits, most likely to be safe, in case their only illegal escapades made them a target.

Unlike all of them, you turned your back, hissing at the bartender to hurry up.

You couldn't be this guy's focus for the night, could you?

Finally, you heard the sound of a glass bottle being set against a solid wood surface. 

You couldn't have been faster to pay, grabbing at the whiskey before you made a beeline towards the door. 

If only a certain someone didn't have their eyes on you. 

You were inches away from leaving this bar when a hand snapped around your wrist.

You let out a short cry for help, before another palm glued itself to your lips, silencing any complaints you had. 

Since you had done the walking part for him, he just had to shove you out the door, before briefly dropping his hand from your mouth, his hands expertly tying a rough rope around your wrists. 

Oh boy, that was going to leave a mark. 

He also ripped the bottle you were holding from your hands, eyeing it carefully, in case you had any surprises in store for him. 

But his staring only came off as an insult to you, considering how depressing it may look for a girl to have an entire bottle of whiskey all to herself.