A Torn Love (Darth Malak X Reader)

((This is going to start before Darth Malak got injured))

It was a day just like any other, Jedi walking around peacefully, Padawans meditating and training in their own spaces, and you were currently in the garden. You heard a voice behind you, It was Alek (Malak), or, that's what everyone called him at the time. He gave you a smile and wave, his brown hair gently flowing in the wind. "Y/N! I got something to tell you!" He shouted, running up till he was directly in front of you, taking your hands in his. "Look. Rev and I have an idea to get out of here, go fight for our galaxy. We have names and everything, he wants to be called Revan, and I think Malak sounds cool don't ya think?" He asked with a childish expression. You couldn't help but chuckle at his face, but then recalled what he had offered to you. "Squint...we can't do that, it's against the counsel's rules. You know what they said. We're not warriors." You always called him by his nickname, even in serious situations. You two had been friends since you were kids. His face subtly diminished to a frustrated frown. "I know. But I don't care, I don't wanna stay here like a coward." He muttered, taking his hands away from yours. He sighed, looking down at you with heavy eyes. "I've had feelings for you for so long now. This could be our chance to finally...have a chance. I don't want to leave you behind Y/N." He says sternly as if expecting you to agree off a claim like that. He brings his hands to each of your cheeks, forcing you to look up at him, and you could see this burning desire in his eyes, unlike the undying care you had come to know so well within them. He leaned down, his lips touched yours, starting off soft, like he was trying to give you time to accept him, but it got progressively rougher. He would've continued, oh, you knew he would have, but hearing a voice made him pull away from you. His head turned, seeing Master Vander Tokare. "We're leaving tonight, I hope you change your mind." He whispered before turning around and abruptly leaving, first giving a respectful bow to Vander. Tears slowly started to fill your eyes, realizing you wouldn't go with him, you didn't want to. You wanted to stay faithful to the Jedi no matter what would happen. Vander noticed, and immediately sensed that something was wrong, but you couldn't tell him. You loved Alek. So, you covered your eyes, walking to your quarters before slamming the door behind you, sliding down against it as you become a weeping mess.

((Time skip to when Malak became Darth Malak))

Through the years, you had become a Jedi Master, better than several of the others for how loyal you were. You were kind, understanding, you seemed perfect. But you would never forget that one day when he left and never returned. No messages, no means of contact what so ever. But you thought you had gotten over that love, until a ship was seen in the sky. You were helping one of the younglings with their training saber when a large shadow covered the land, and you stood up, feeling a dark and terrifying presence. It was natural instinct to get all the children to the safe zone, which was a secret area below the green ground. Once they had been hidden, with one of your older padawans, you started to run back, your lightsaber drawn as you knocked down several sith soldiers. Before you could use a force block, you got pushed against a wall, causing you to let out a groan of pain, your hand clenching into a fist. You closed your eyes, focusing on your energy, but you couldn't concentrate as you felt that same presence. You opened your eyes slowly, seeing a tall, muscular man making his way toward you. He had red tattoos upon his head, pale skin, and a robotic mouth, glowing each time he spoke. "Pathetic Jedi." He mumbled, coming to grip on your neck, his eyes were yellow, they looked so...rotten. You could swear you've heard a voice just like that, but much calmer, and less strained. "Squirt...?" You didn't know how this exited your mouth, it just did, was this the man you had loved those years ago. His eyes opened, widely, backing off of you when he heard his nickname, but then he regained control of his anger, shoving you to the ground before igniting his red saber to bring it down to your neck. "Why would you say that name?!" He yelled angrily. You gasped for air, doing all you could to keep your head up so he wouldn't slice the lightsaber into your skin. You could already feel the heat burning your skin. "This isn't you..." You choked, and he scoffed, pressing the burning saber closer to your neck. He looked like he was hesitating like all the memories were flushing him back to a better time. And just when you thought he was going to let you go, a hand came upon his shoulder. "Peace is a lie, Malak. Strike her down and feel your shackles further release from your unbearable past." The figure had a mask on, and his voice was disoriented, but his presence in the force was familiar to you. However, what he said seemed to be the encouragement that Malak needed to go through with this. His eyes returned to yours, absent of any love, or any other emotion other than pure hate. "It is. And if you can't except it. You have to die." You desperately searched for some kind of sign that the man you once loved was still in there, any way that you could help to save him, but there was nothing. Nothing left of the man you knew as Alek. The kind of person who only wanted to help others. He was gone. And with that, the lightsaber cut deep into your neck, ending your life in seconds. You had chosen your path. You were one with the force now.

THE END

((Sorry this one was sad but, this is his true personality. Or at least his dark side personality))

EDITED