Normal Work Day (Han Solo x Reader)

((This is going to be based before he meets Luke and Obi-Wan))

"Hand me a wrench, and don't take your sweet time!" You muttered, reaching your hand out from below the speeder, your face covered in oil, using your other hand to rub your face down with a damp cloth. You were a well-working mechanic, doing jobs from smugglers to nobles, taking credits from anyone. This job was for a bounty hunter, a really melted face, or that's all you really recalled about him, couldn't forget that image. The wrench falls into your hand, you continuing on the engine, finally finishing the job as you sighed, sliding out and clasping your hands together. "There, that should be good." You got on the speeder, kicking your foot on the thruster, it instantly starting up to your relief. "Thank god," you muttered as you got off, hearing a voice come up from behind you. "Hey! You looking for more work?" the person asked, you turning around to see who it was, after washing your face with some water. "Yeah, now I am." The figure was of average height, scruffy hair, convenient style of clothes. Once he got closer, he smirked at you. "Hello." He said, clearly looking you over, soon back to your eyes. "Who do I have the pleasure talking too?" He asked with a cheeky grin. You rolled your eyes, reaching to shake his hand, "Call me Y/N. What about yourself?" He shook it then, It looked like he got into a proud stance, placing a hand on his hip. "Well sweetheart, they call me Solo, Han Solo." He bloated, remembering the name from number one on the smuggler charts. "Great to meet you, what do you need done?" You continued the conversation professionally, him a bit surprised at how quick your response was. "Look, how about I buy you a drink, then we talk about business?" He coaxed, reaching his hand in anticipation. You gave in, taking a hold of it. "Sure, but id hurry on what you're trying to do, Solo." You teased, him smirking at your word and going towards a nearby cantina. Once inside, he sits you down first as a gentleman, then ordering a drink for the two of you as he looks down at the curves of your body. "So...have any interesting in your life?" He queried to start a conversation. You shook your head, taking your hair out so it freely. "No, I haven't really found anyone interesting enough." He didn't really seem to understand your words but placed his hand on yours. "What if I could maybe change that?" He considered, reaching your hand to his lips, kissing it affectionately. You blushed, looking away from him in embarrassment. "Aw c'mon, let me see that beautiful face." He reached with his other hand to pull your chin back towards him, then leaning in to kiss your lips. After holding his lips in place for a few seconds he stood up, still holding you. "Wanna take this more private? I got a nice ship to continue this in privacy." He said, flashing his smirk once again. You agreed eagerly, him taking you out of the cantina quickly, back into his ship. 

THE END (I bet you can imagine what went down. Oh Han you playboy ;D)