An Immediate No (Darth Vader X Reader Part Two)

It had been about 3 months since you had married the Dark Lord, before that the two of you have been together about a year before he decided to make you his forever, or that's how he put it. 

   You had been thinking about children for a while, but knowing that Vader wouldn't be able to physically produce that, you had considered adoption. But when asking him, he turned the idea away, saying that he wouldn't be able to care for one. He wouldn't admit that he was scared it wouldn't like him, and you knew that because you could practically tell what he's thinking by only a simple movement. 

  He knew that most children were terrified by his sight or the sound of his voice. Along with multiple other aspects to him.  He had been away for a few weeks, working for the Emperor, making sure to keep the Rebels controlled, though it was clear they were getting strong lately. You quit your position in command, wanting to stay at home, cause despite Vader's wishes, you had a large surprise for him when he got home.

   "Dear! I have returned!" He said in his dramatically deep voice, his breathing being heard as you ran to the entrance of the house, hugging him tightly before his arms made their way around your smaller figure. "Did you miss me?" He asked, his voice filled with a warmth only you had come to recognize. You nodded and arched your neck up in order to kiss the side of his helmet. He started rubbing your back with his strong hand, doing the best he could to please you with a mere touch.

   You sighed contently, eyes closing as you leaned into his hand before your eyes spinning open again. "Wait! I have something to show you!" You said excitedly, but also a bit nervous as you took a firm grip of his hand, dragging him with you to the living room. He let out a deep laugh, following at you tugged him along, eventually stopping in the doorway as he looked at you, "Now, What did you want to show me?" He started to ask, then looking down at the floor and seeing a young toddler, only a little over one, sitting and playing with blocks on the floor.

   He had curly brown hair, cute baby blue eyes, along with only chub up on his cheeks and a bit on his stomach. His skin was a light natural colour, clearly being very healthy. Vader just stared at the small child, soon his little eyes looking up to him, laughing innocently and clapping his hands, grabbing a small black painted wooden toy, looking like the Dark Lord himself. "Vaver!" He shouted and started to stand up, walking sluggishly overt him and hugging his leg, Vader staying motionless. "What...Did you...do...while I was....gone...?" He said, clearly being startled, but interested in how he wasn't scared.

   "I um...may have adopted a little boy for the two of us." He stared into air for what seemed like forever in silence, then leaned down to pick up the child. "He's adorable." He suddenly said, lifting him up into the air then back down, the toddler giggling happily. You smiled widely, though, you're still having a bit of trouble believing his words. "Really? H-His name is John, a little warrior in the making wouldn't you say?" John looked to you as you spoke, reaching out with his small hands, "Ma ma!" Vader handed him over, coming up behind you and hugging your gently.

   "If this is what you really needed to be happy, then I'm happy too." He whispered, though his voice still boomed inside the room. "Darth....dada!" He shouted, grabbing at Vaders helmet as his chuckle was heard. "I think he...I can sense the force in him, Y/N. He could...be my son and apprentice!" He shouted excitedly, grabbing the boy gently and swinging him slowly around. You laughed and ran up to hug your newfound family, Vader ending up to pick you up in his arms as well, swinging you around happily.

 "We shall be an amazing family, and all rule the galaxy, together." He said and put you down, as well as John, him going to grab his toys. "I'm going to make some food now, okay Vader love?" He nodded, swishing his cape and going to his body chamber, the only place he could be without the suit, and he usually went in there at least once every time he came back home. But you didn't mind, you loved him, and he felt the same, and that's all that mattered.

THE END