Accusations (Anakin x Reader)

((Suggested by @preciousfreeman321))

It was a beautiful sunny morning on Corasaunt, you were inside your room, in the Jedi Temple, awaiting your objectives for the day. Like most days, you used most of your time to meditate, especially when feeling strong emotions, knowing that it wasn't wise to gain feelings for anyone. As you got deep into your thought, something flashed through your vision, feeling a jolt in your mind. You started to see visions...of Palpatine, with a red lightsaber, lightning bouncing across the room. You eyes then jarred open, shaking your head at the sudden vision, even getting a slight migraine by how surprising it was. "I..I need to tell the council about this." You gasped, pulling your legs from their current position and smoothen your Jedi robe. As you about to exit the door, Anakin knocked into you, standing back up straight as he looked over at you. "Ah, sorry Y/N. What seems to be your rush? You look like you've seen a ghost." You shook your head, dismissing his words. "I just need to talk to the Masters, it's urgent." Now he seemed most intrigued, hearing how serious you sounded. "Then I should escort you, it's not that long before I become a master anyways." He mentions as the two of you walk through the halls, into the main meeting room. Yoda guided his eyes to you, along with everyone else soon afterward. "Y/N, worried, you look," Yoda comments as the others nod in agreement. "Tell us something, you must?" You always had a great connection with Yoda, him being kind and understanding with nearly everything. "Uh..yes. I really do. I-I had this vision." "A vision? This morning?" Anakin interrupted you. "Yes, it was about Palpatine, and-" "Wait wait, Palpatine? Was it good or bad? Is harm to come of him?" Anakin seemed concerned. "Anakin, quiet, you must be." Yoda ended his words, Anakin obediently shutting his mouth you giggled lightly. "Okay, so. In the vision, he was holding a...a red lightsaber. Something was wrong with his eyes, they were yellow. And...and. He was shooting lightning at..someone, I couldn't really see." Everyone made silent made silent accusations of you, especially Anakin, who backed away, glaring at your claim. "How could you say this? He's done nothing but try to help us!" Anakin suddenly blurted out, Yoda waving his shout down. "Judge Y/N, we should not. Besides, a much easier way, we can find out the truth." You sighed, glad that Yoda at least was understanding to you, apart from everyone else. "Y/N, search through your thoughts, would you mind?" He asked, reaching to pat your hand and then leaning against his walking stick. You shook your head, smiling down to him. "I'd be more than willing, master."He gained back, letting out a soft chuckle. "Excellent. Meet us in the meditation room, you will." He started limping off, but Anakin reached out to touch his shoulder. "Wait, I wish to help if you would give me the honor." He asks, as Yoda just nods in response. So the three of you head into the dark room, sitting down on the cushion seats and you getting into a comfortable sitting position. Yoda and Anakin go up in front of you, closing their eyes. "One with the force, all of us must become," Yoda whispered, it echoing through your head as you let them search your mind. After a couple of minutes, the vision hits you again, it being exactly the same as before luckily. You all took a deep breath once it was over, opening your eyes and directing your gaze to each other. Anakin seemed humiliated with himself, looking down and then over to Yoda, not wanting to be caught in your eyes. "You were telling the truth..." Anakin murmurs, to which Yoda hums, thinking about this realization. "Tell the others about this, I shall." He clarified, standing up and grabbing his stick. "Go, you two can." He informed, after hobbling out of the room. You started to leave, giving Anakin a small glance before you did. You went into the lounging room, which had a large view of the city, leaning against one of the pillars. Anakin came up behind you, reaching for your shoulder. "Hey. Amazing view huh?" He comment, standing next to you. You bit your lip, looking to him, then back at the city. "Yeah, it is." He tried to ignore what he did, but then groaned quietly and grabbed your arms, making you face him. "Okay, I'm sorry about thinking that you lied. That was wrong, I admit it." You smirked. "Damn right. Why would I lie about something like that?" He tilted his hand, an agreeing expression on his face."True, true that." He moved his head, seeming to look for any Jedi before turning back to face you, leaning in a giving you a small kiss. "Forgive me?" He whispered, pulling only a bit away from your face. You blushed deeply, nodding. "Y-Yeah...sure." He gave you a silly expression, "Perfect." He leaned in a again, this time giving you a deeper kiss.

THE END

This was just a cute one shot, not too much romance, mostly just exploring a situation.