You Get Caught {Preferences}

Oh my dude you just got PRANKED XD

Anakin:

It was a slow day, you were at the apartment on Coruscant, waiting for Anakin to come back from his battles in the clone wars. He had been away for about four days, but it had felt like weeks on end. You were sitting on the couch when you heard someone open the automatic door to your home. "Hello?" You asked in a somewhat scared yet questioning voice. "Y/N? It's me." You immediately recognized that voice, standing up and running to the doorway, jumping up on Anakin so his hands were under your legs, holding you upright onto him. "Well, it looks like someone missed me." He chuckled, looking you directly in the eyes, one of his hands reaching behind himself to close the door. "Now, I think I need to relieve some stress, and you need some alone time with me. I gotta perfect idea..." His lips connected to yours after he had finished speaking, his lips slowly moving against you, as he pressed you against the wall in the hallway of your small home, his lips getting more intense as seconds went by. His hand was just about to tug off your shirt, but then Obi-Wan opened the door, gasping at what he saw. He stared wide-eyed for a moment, Anakin only breaking your lips by a centimeter, his eyes looking over to his former Master. "Uh...I was going to say you...forgot your lightsaber again but...ill just leave it here." He mumbled, walking in to set it down on a small table near the entrance way. He then left the room, almost looking like he was going to leave, but then he said one more thing. "Please make sure to use protection!" Anakin rolled his eyes, force closing the door and then started to carry you to the bedroom. "You gonna take his advice?" You asked with a smirk, and he just bit on your bottom lip in response. "We'll see."

Obi-Wan:

You were sitting down in a grassy meadow on Naboo, waiting for Obi-Wan to show up like he said he would, in this exact area. You had to admit it looked beautiful, and you wanted to spend more time with your beloved, but at times, being with a Jedi Master was extremely frustrating. You couldn't do anything slightly romantic in public, you couldn't call each other special names, you couldn't even hug if anyone was close by. You loved him, and you would put up with it, but these certain facts caused you to sigh, lying on your back, and staring up at the sky. You eventually heard the soft sound of feet pressing against the tall grass. Some blue, calm and caring eyes looked down on you, with a smile. "Hello Y/N...falling asleep without me?" He sat down, his hand reaching forward and stroking his warm hand through your hair, leaning down to kiss your forehead. His lips felt so smooth and comforting, making you close your eyes with a small sigh. "Are you okay love? I can sense something is on your mind." You didn't move, but your eyes slowly opened, seeing his loving gaze staring down at you. "I just feel like...we never spend much time together. I know you cant afford to have us discovered but-" He cut you off by leaning down, meeting his lips with yours. "Oh, sweetheart...Let me make it up to you.." He whispered, his lips brushing against yours as he spoke. You slowly and passionately started to make out, him shielding your body from sight as he got on top of you, his lips seeming to savor yours. Neither of you even noticed as Anakin came running, "Master! I- Oh....oh god....Gross! What are you doing!?" He said once he heard the sounds of you two kissing, and Obi-Wan lifted his head with a surprised expression. "Listen, you tell anyone what you just saw and I will tell everyone you have feelings for Padame." "But..." "No buts." Anakin seemed to mutter something but then turned around to walk away. "Wait! What did you even come here for?" Anakin glanced back. "I uh...learned a new force trick." He muttered as Obi-Wan laughed lightly, before looking back down on you. "Now...where were we?"

Luke:

You were running around the base on Hoth, another way to keep yourself warm, along with continuing your work on the ships, making sure they would be ready in case a sneak attack happened or evacuation was needed. As you were fixing some loose metal pieces below the ship, before feeling some tickle on your legs. This surprised you, but also started to make you giggle. "Hey! Stop!" You said, your laughter beginning to become louder before someone directly pulls you by your thighs to face them. "Luke! St-Stop it!" He chuckled at your uncontrollable laughter, eventually taking his touch entirely from you, before grabbing your hand and pulling you up and into his chest. "Hello Y/N, I have now been completely healed." You smiled, pulling your arms around him, giving him a big hug. "I was worried. Please don't go all alone out into the snowy mountains again?" He nodded, appreciating this worrying side to you, he thought it was cute. "I promise I won't do it again. But...on one condition." You were confused at that. "What?" He gave you a mischievous smirk, taking your hand and starting to pull you along with him until you were in one of the sleeping quarters, where no one really was at the time. Then before you could even ask what he was planning to do, his lips attached to yours, his hands pushing you gently against the walls, his hands going down on your waist. Your eyes widened at this but then closed, your arms wrapping around his back. Before his tongue started to slip into your mouth, some feet were heard pounding down on the metal floor. "Hey, bud, do you know where Leia is.....oh, never mind. Continue." That voice was definitely no other then Han, him leaning against the door frame as Luke looked back at him with a slightly irritated expression. "No, no no no. Leia is in the meeting room, now leave." Luke moved away from you, turning Han around and pushing him out. "Oh! You hooked up with Y/N?" Luke pushed him away harder at that, a blush rising to his cheeks. "Out!" Luke closed the door once was out of the way, huffed for a moment, then walked back into the exact position he was in with you. "Continue?" "Continue." And with that, his lips smashed against yours again.