The Skywalker Family

((Suggested by @preciousfreeman321))

*Set after the death of Darth Vader and the Emperor*

"Hey, guys! This way!" Luke called after Han and Leia, hoping they were staying safe in this dark palace. It had the luminous presence that his now deceased father had, yet they came, needing to find more data on plans they might've had in case something like this happened, along with info on the Republic and Jedi. Han ran up next to him, "What is it?" He asked, panting as he hurried to get there first. Leia was close behind him as she nudged his side playfully. "I won." He murmurs to Leia as she rolls her eyes. "Look, I found some old holos. They must hold some important data." The three of them nodded in agreement, starting to activate them, a woman coming onto the screen at first, to all their surprise, watching her to make sure they didn't miss anything important. The figure started to talk, Anakin coming into the screen as she did. "Isn't this amazing Ani? We're gonna have children!" She exclaimed, grabbing his hands and laughing as she spans around him in excitement. He smiled back at her, lifting her into his arms to kiss her. "I know, I can't wait to see a miniature version of you." He teased as he slowly let her feet touch the floor again. "Wait wait wait." She shushed him, covering his lips as she tried to decide something. "What about names? We need to figure this out. We can't just call them baby, that'd be wrong." She said and placed a hand on her chin, being in thought. Anakin came up behind her, wrapping his arms from behind her, holding to her stomach. "Why not....Luke? I've always thought that was a nice name for a boy." He suggested and kissed her neck gently. "I mean, yeah for a boy. But what about a girl? We need to be prepared for that." He sighed dramatically. "Fine fine, you got any ideas?" He chuckled and watched the expression peel across her face: He found it adorable to watch her think. "Leia, yeah Leia! It's cute, but not too cute y'know?" He nodded with a wide grin, gently turning her around and planting a deep kiss on her lips. "You're going to be the most amazing mother." She whispered, leaning his head against hers. "And you'll be a fantastic father. I know you will look out for them." The group watching the hologram sat down and watched, sighing at what she said to him, but happy to see this side to him. "I love you." He whispered and leaned down to her stomach. "And I love you too little guy." He murmured against her skin and kissed her belly before standing up again. She smiled as he bends down, rubbing his hair until he came back up and reaching to hold his neck. "I love you too Ani." After that, the holo faded away, Luke and Leia glancing at each other with small but sad smiles. "I guess he did love us..." Luke soon said quietly, standing back up as Han patted his back. "And I'm sure he still does kid." He looked up in respect. "You're probably right Han, all for the fact that he's actually right there." Luke pointed in a certain direction as Han started getting startled. He knew that Han was now aware he could see the spirits of Jedi, so this got him scared, if even for just a moment. "What?!" Luke laughed out loud and pushed him jokingly. "Just kidding!" Han shook his head with a frown. "Not cool." Leia laughed a bit as well and he stared at her. "Really? Haha okay, we get it." He muttered sarcastically. As they went around and collected more information, Anakin appeared as a force ghost to Luke, smiling as he watched the three of them.

THE END