Revan Catch Up {Preferences}

Alright, hello everyone. I know it's been awhile, and I'm sorry. But I've been working on some ideas for my Boba Fett, as I really want it to succeed. It would mean so much to me if you checked it out, and gave it a couple of votes. Now, with that out of the way, on with the chapter. 

You get caught:

The Star Forge wasn't the happiest of places. After your sister was killed, and you took the final step towards the Dark Side, you still had a lot of emotions to go through. Revan convinced you to embrace them. All the anger, all the sadness. He wanted you to use them, rather than let them go. Going against everything you once saw as morally correct wasn't easy. Not at the beginning, at least. But there was no turning back. There was no reason to now that Bastila was gone. Currently, you were lying in bed, your eyes wide open, staring at a wall. Revan was supposedly at a meeting, discussing battle tactics with the officers. He sent you to a private bedroom, hoping you could get some rest, after going several nights with nightmares. Sensing a presence growing closer, you forcefully shut your eyes, in an attempt to fool whoever it was that you had gone to sleep. After a few seconds, you feel a hand on your side, the weight of the bed shifting. "I know you aren't asleep." A familiar voice mutters, making your eyes flicker on open. "What tipped you off this time?" Revan sighs, his arm sliding across your shoulders. "Your mouth wasn't open, your hair isn't a mess, and your body doesn't have that peaceful sort of posture to it." He explains, making you pout as your head ends up lying on the side of his chest. "Maybe if you focused on...another emotion, these dreams of yours would cease." This idea peaked your interest, so you raised a brow, waiting for him to go further with this plan of his. "What emotion?" You were answered by his lips clashing with yours, his hand repositioning your head, making it easier for him to adjust the angle of your neck. "Lust." He growls after another moment, shoving your body until you were right beneath him, his body going to hover over yours. Just as his hands were going to grab your wrists, someone bursts into the room, completely interrupting the moment you had been sharing. A look of terror was in his eyes, even more so after he realized what he was barging into. "M-My Lord. We're under attack." He slides away from you, keeping most of your skin hidden with the covers, climbing off the mattress. "Stay here. We'll finish later." He directs, locking on his mask, before marching out of the room. 

How you sleep:

What he does when you get angry:

Depends on the situation. When you're in battle, he encourages it. Says that it will make you stronger. However, when it comes to when you're alone together, he tells you to save the emotion for other times and calms you down by either meditating or focusing on something else. Then again, he knows that sometimes, you behave certain ways just for attention. In that case, he spends more time with you, doing things such as cuddling, making certain meals, or even desserts. 

It's a little short, but I hope you enjoy.