A Small Startle (Luke x Reader)

You were currently present at the Rebel base on Hoth, hearing the cold, rough wind whirling outside, the sky dancing with polar lights, the base buzzing with activity. You walked into the med room, helping the main medic as there were not many in the area. "So uh, have you heard anything about Luke? I'm kinda getting worried, he was supposed to be back a few hours ago. And considering what happened with the Wampa, that just makes things worse." You said, rubbing your hands together and then blowing on them, the cold even entering the base. She shrugged, shaking her head with a sympathetic response. "No, I'm sorry. I've been to busy in here to even know what's going on throughout the rest of the base." You nodded slowly, going back to mending the injured. After a few more hours, you went to the hanger of the base, the snow blowing everywhere outside, along with Tauntaun's trending through the thick, fluffy ground. You started seeing a figure, away from everyone else and seeming to have some trouble dragging his legs along. You covered up your head with the hood, grabbing a Tauntaun and hopping on, starting to head towards the shadow in the night. It didn't take too long to get there, as the creature you were riding on was really adjusted to this atmosphere. Once being close enough, you jump off, the person looking up and waving as high as he could manage, then bringing his arm back to his side. "Luke?" You inquire, hoping it was him. He nodded, though kept his hood down as you ran up to him, knocking him back into the snow with a hug. He gasped, laughing once going into the snow, it was a surprisingly warm blanket, at least for the moment. "Why hello Y/N! Did you miss me?" You playfully hit his side, then started to stand up and grab his hand, pulling him with you. "Don't scare me like that! You need to try making it back sooner." You got up onto your ride, reaching to help him up as well. "Aw...I'm sorry." He said like an innocent child, leaning his head against your back. His arms held tightly around your waist as you kicked the creature into gear, it starting to canter off back. "Don't you try to guilt trip me, I'm still disappointed with you." He pouted, rubbing his face up to your shoulder. "You sure there isn't anything I can do to make it up to you?" You shook your head, trying to force a straight face as you got closer to the base. "I'll think about it." You mumbled getting some snow off your head. Once the two of you got back, you started going to a safer and warmer room, getting undressed from your coat and boots as you got warmed by a furnace. You heard footsteps run up to the door, knocking repeatedly and rapidly. You stood, going to the entrance and opened it by a crack. "Yes?"You saw Luke's bright smile as he slowly opened it wider. "Can I come in?" He asked, raising one of his brows and giving you a smirk. "Oh please don't turn into Han." You said and grabbed his shirt, tugging him inside. "Whaaaat? Me? No way..." Luke joked as you crossed your arms, a grin spreading across your face. "I think you owe me a favor now." He walked up closer to you, putting his hands on your shoulders. "And what do you want, my lady?"  You looked up, biting on your lip in thought. "How about you start with a kiss?" You hinted, him smiling and stepping closer with your go ahead. "Sounds reasonable." He noted, then pressing his lips against yours as he closed his eyes steadily, his hands slowly going onto your upper back and pulling you closer. He bit gently on your lips, pulling away for a moment. "May I...?" His hands start sliding lower on your back. You nodded with a chuckle, him then leaning back down onto your lips, you start to tug him towards the bed. "Ready to pay me back?" You mumbled against his lips. He nodded, climbing on top of you on the bed. 

THE END (It got a bit steamy at the end didn't it ;P)

I just wanted to have fun with this idea, I've always seen Luke as caring, cute kinda guy so, this is my interpretation of him, hope it was okay!