1: found.

Chapter one - found

The planet was full of green plants and a dark sky. It had many beautful and crazy looking animals that were either hidden or under shelter. The rain was pouring down ridiculously fast.

The one being who wasnt in hidding or under shelter looked nothing like the rest of the species on the planet. She wasn't a animal nor was she any of the alien that lives on the planet.

Her h/C hair fell down her back and stuck to it as it twisted into knots when the rain hit againt it, her hair covered her left eye. Alone, she was able to pull it back and tuck it behind her ear showing a brightly glowing gold eye that was completely diffrent from her normal e/C eye.

She had a pair of wet purple fluffy ears resting in the top of her head, laying down on her hair. It made her look sad. Her skin was a light shade of purple, having no fur didn't help against the cold harsh winds and the rain.

Her body was covered in slashed, not one part didnt have blood on it. It was her own blood and she had gotten these slashes by her own species.

The garla are such harsh beings.

Her ears twitched as she heard heavy footsteps againt the ground and the rustling of trees. She leaned onto a tree and held onto her heavily bleeding side with her other hand.

"Stop there!... garla?" A man said he had yellow skin and yellow set of ears, the type that at long and would lift up if they heard a noise.

She put her arms up in surrender, he had a gun, she had nothing. She didn't come here to hurt them anyway so why would she. She came to warn them.

"I came to warn you" she breathed, panting nearly after every word. Her side stung and her hand flew towards it landing gently onto her wound, she had normal human like hands. Being a hybrid of garla and human she had these aspects.

"There coming here, garla are coming" she said, black dots covered her sight and she fell to the floor unconscious.

_______________________________

"Palidins, to your lions" Allura yelled and soon heard footsteps leaving the room. She had just informed the 5 Palidins about a planet showing heavy garlanships surrounding it.

It was there job to stop it or at least help as much as they can.
_______________________________

"Miss, miss!" She felt someone shake her and she jolted up and looked around. She was in a room, her wounds were bandaged up and she was laying on a bed.

"Y/N, my names y/n" she said to the man she had saw earlier, "How long had I been asleep?" She asked the man looked at her confused, like he was trying to figure something out.

"2 hours, my names zelion, your not like most garla y/n why?" He asked she was about to answer when a loud blasting sound made the man jump up and look out the window.

He has a look of shock on his face as he swirled around to face her "can i trust you to help us? Will you help us?" The man asked, she nodded straight away.

"I'll help, I dislike the garla empire just as much as everyone else" she said, a gun was thrown her way and she saw a knife placed on the side.

She would of thought that they wouldn't trust her but these species of aliens had the power or ability to know when someone is telling the truth, if their good or bad. It's quite cool actually.

"Help anyone who needs it, please" he begged and she nodded, her h/C hair covered her left eye, that scared most people more than the garla side of her. Why she didn't know. She didnt even know why she had it.

Thoughts were running though her head, but that didn't stop her from talking down the garla that ran her way, re-opening her old wounds.

About her golden eye, it wasn't like a Garla eye, at all, when she went all fluffy mode or well full garla her other eye would turn yellow and the sights around her would heighten but the colours would dull.

Instead in every 'form' if it was half and half, full garla or full human she couldn't see throughit, at all. But sometimes if she was in need of danger or of help something would happen and she thinks it revolves around her golden eye.

She was knocked out of her thoughts, litrually knocked. She fell to the floor and squeezed her eyes shut and flinched as she fell to the floor with a thud.

Something cold was placed to her forehead and her eyes shot open in surprise. She looked up at the two men that were infront of her.

One has brown wavy like hair, free like ocean blue eyes, pretty tanned skin and was wearing a white and blue armor.

The other had raven floppy like hair that covered some of his left eye in a sort of 'emo' like way, not to add the mullet he was growing. He had lilac purple eyes that glared down at her, seeming to send her into that purple void. He was also wearing armor but red and white instead.

Something seemed to click in her head when she looked over the lilac eyes male 'half garla' her mind whispered.

But overall they were both extremely handsome men, but the glares sent down at her made a shock run through her body. Fear. She knew that feeling all too well.

The Blue eyed man hummed in curiosity, he tilted his head to the side as his looked over her. Her ears were placed firmly down onto her head showing fear. "Your not like the others" he hummed in a soothing sweet voice but seemed to drip a slight case of venom. It was expected though.

So i hope old and new readers like the new story I'm now writing once again haha.

And as always if there's anything you would like to see happen, even this early on do say, please do.

Anywho! If you liked the chapter please like and comment ~ B xx