23: Just what you needed

Chapter twenty three- Just what you needed

'վօմ ժօղ'Ե Ƙղօա հօա ՏԵɾօղց վօմ ɑɾҽ մղԵíӀ ҍҽíղց ՏԵɾօղց íՏ Եհҽ  օղӀվ օԹԵíօղ վօմ հɑѵҽ' - bob ʍɑɾley

"Who are you!" A man yelled storming up to you, funny enough he was quite a hight challenged man and had to look up at you to speak, his head just at your chin

"To speak to some famous egghead who wants me to do a job, now where are they?" You asked, looking down at the man with eyes pooling with boredom, as you watched his adam apple rise and fall when he gulped.

"She, she's busy right now" he stuttered and gulped, his face went alarmly pale, enough to make a little but of worry flutter in your e/c eye.

You hair was down, for once, it had been up for most of the time so you switched it up a little but had a side fringe to hide your golden eye.

"Well then, tell her that y/n l/n came by, but since she was busy that I won't be taking her job" you replied, turning on your heel, ready to leave the small shop you had entered.

"Wait!" He had yelled running to you, a small smirk played on your lips before a huge fake smile was plastered onto your face, you swiveled around on the heel of your shoe, your hands behind your back in a innocent way.

"Yes?" You asked, tilting your head to the side in a questioning way. The man let out a breath and sighed, a frown on his already grumpy looking face.

"Miss Alonor is in the back room" He grumbled, you let out a sigh of relief and made your way back to the small shop that you had gotten outside of with big leaping footsteps.

Getting to the back room the door was curved up with small swirls on the dark wooded edges, the door was dark itself. You didn't know if the person was bad or if they just wanted people to keep out.

You pounded on the door heavily, a feminine grumble coming from the inside and heard shuffling around. You waited patiently with your arms crossed, though, really all you wanted to do was kick the door down and get it over with.

The door opened with a small creak and a blare of light shined through, making you cover your eyes. Honestly you wasn't expecting that, not one bit.

"You are?" The female sort of hissed hut sounded like she wished to keep her manners. You creaked your eyes open and saw the light dulled down, a lot.

The girl standing in front of you was  taller than you and had snow white hair but red demon like eyes that really shown out, she was wearing a long down to the ground skin tight grey dress, it was really odd to you and you was a but confused by it.

"Y/n l/n, you must be miss Alonor, who requested for a job" you said as you looked slightly up at her, grumbling under your breath about her bad manners.

"Oh! Oh! If I knew you were her i would of been much more kinder" she said with more enthusiasm now, a smile lighting up on her porcelain pail face.

"Come in, come in" she ushered, moving to the side and letting you walk through. The room was a fairly nice size and the moment you walked in, you knew she was a white witch, you had that feeling in your stomah.

She pulled you along and made you sit on her bright yellow sofa with her, bouncing around here and there. "So the job I wish you to do is,  well let me explain" she coughed with a small smile.

"So these tribe men, just up and past the mountains have been insisting I've been cursing their people which has made there population desease, which I havent, I promise you!" She exclaimed with a small bounce, her hair flying around her shoulders.

"so i wish for you to go down there and find out the reason why there people are dieing and wish for you to inform me stright away!" She yelled in a loud and cheerie voice, mih differential from the first time you met her, not even a couple of minutes ago.

"Right, will do, first do you mind if I ask you a couple of questions, its going about the job though"You asked with a tilt of your head and a twitch of your ears.

She nodded and waved her hand in 'its a no bother' way, letting you speak once more.

"do you by chance known a witch that goes by Q?" You asked with a slight bit of hope in your voice, you really did wish that she knew, even if it was bad, if it was anything, just anything.

"Q? She used to pop round every now and then with her little girl about 15 years ago. Then she stopped bringing little y/n round, a big ball of happiness she was. Er, well I saw her a couple of times last year but she seemed less herself each time. Why do you ask?"  She told you, it was surprising that you knew Alonor when you was about three.

"I was just wondering, do you know anything about this?" You aksed, tucking your side fringe begins your ear so she could see, a small gasp escaping her lips before she shook her head.

You stood up with a sigh and made your way to her door with a small mutter if a bye and a wave of your hand.

"Wait, can you tell me why you wished to know about Q?" Alonor asked with a small tilt of her head, you sighed and let out a small huff, she did sort of have the right to know.

How she didn't figure it out by now, you didn't know. "I'm her daugher, Y/N, I would love to catch up, which we can when in done with my job"you answered with a small smile before exiting the room.

 "I'm her daugher, Y/N, I would love to catch up, which we can when in done with my job"you answered with a small smile before exiting the room

Hello!! How you all? I'm good hence why the longer chapter haha.
Anyway... do you like the small flower photos at the beginning and end? If not ⓣⓞⓤⓖⓗ ⓛⓤⓒⓚ there staying.

Well if you want to see anything to happened soon or need just comment

Also i would like start a new x reader of any anime or voltron so please leave a couple of suggestions thank you xx
And as always! If you liked the chapter vσtє αnd cσmmєnt -