13: Velencia Stroline

Chapter thirteen - Velencia Stroline

The snow drifted down onto the already snow covered planet as you trudged down the huge snow covered hill. You was covered in head to toe with warm clothes.

Your h/c hair was up in a low pony tail, your ears were placed laying down on your head and a f/c beenie on your head. A scarf wrapped around your neck, with a warm fluffy jumper on and a pair of trousers.

Under your clothes you also had a thin set of armor, it wouldnt do much but at least it was something, lets not forget the warm boots you had on.

You had your switch blade in your boot and was holding your black sword in your right hand as you used your left hand to grab onto anything while trying to not drop the communicator as you made your way down the hill.

"Why am i here again?" You asked throught the communicator, Lotor hadn't told you what the reason for you coming onto this planet was for but when he told you he didn't seem too serious about it.

There was a small beeping for a couple of minutes, making your nerves sky rocket, what if  they just left you here, would Lotor do That? Your heart beat slowed down when Lotors voice came through the communicator, his voice was raspy and was puffing out air every word or so.

"Right, Right, sorry... I was busy but your there to see if you can awaken anymore of those *unknown secret* powers of yours" he puffed out in a raspy voice, his voice sounded odd and made you wonder what he had been doing.

You silent question seemed to be answered when another voice was heard, "Lotor! Where are you love?" A loud feminine voice exclaimed.

Lotor hissed under his breath and swore "shoot" he whispered quickly, "it's not what it sounds like, I'll defiantly explain later, have fun" he whispered. Then the communicator went out with a long beep, the beep  silenced leaving you in a deafening area everything was silent.

You didn't like that at all but kept on walking down the hill anyway. To your lovely luck your foot sliped and your whole body fell to the floor and tumbled down and landed in a freezing cold pond.

Luckily you wasnt to far out in the pond so you quickly grabbed onto the side of the pond and pulled yourself out.
Your body shivered and your teeth hit together.

You growled and tightened your hands into fists, kicking a small rock that was close to your feet. You was fuming everything the past couple of week you just let go, anger washed over you like a wave and a burst of heat surrounded you.

Your eyes tightened together as you shut them, you opened your eyes in shock when you realised you wasn't cold but warm, like you didn't just fall into a freezing cold pond.

You dropped your sword into the floor and looked at the palms of your hands, small flames whispering up as the cold winds shook them, but didn't burn out.

Your body jolted as a huge bang was sounded behind you, a tree tumbled to the floor with a thud and behind it a huge icy like monster. It was more of a snow covered gorilla or ape, but ten times bigger.

"Oh, shoot" you muttered in shock, your eyes opened wide, petrified, as the huge gorilla's eyes turned to you a sneer on its face, large pointy teeth that looked like they could rip you apart in a single bite.

It's eyes glowed red, like crimson blood flooded down its eyes as it charged your way, you quickly bent down and grabbed your sword, like you had any idea of what you would do.

Flames sparked up at your sword, as it burned brightly the gorilla charged your way again, you held your sword out to block it, it was the only idea you had at that moment.