5: sort of bonding moment

Chapter five: sort of bonding moment.

"Come on, can't you do any better?" Keith said as he hit your shoulder. You glared  at him in response and quickly sent your fist into the middle of his stomach.

He coughed and leaned over holding his hand onto his stomach "come on is that all you can do, you could of dodged that" you said teasingly as you watched his movements and twiddle with your hair that not only now realised you should of put up but shrugged it of.

"Damn You" Keith he hissed in slight pain as he used his feet to kick under yours making you tumble to the floor  and he charged his body towards yours, you rolled to the side and sighed glad you didn't get crushed by the ovarlly angry emo on the floor next to you.

You got up to your feet as Keith laid there defeated and sighed you walked closer to him and put you hand out for you to help him up.

When his gloved hand tighed around yours you fell forward as he pulled making you land in a awkward position your cheeks dusted a rosy colour.

Keith had somehow turned your body's and you was laying in the floor as his body was lifted from yours slightly as he used his arms to hokd himself up.

The blush wasnt very visible on your purple like skin but was very easy to see against his pale like skin.

You awkwardly chuckled and looked anywhere but at him as he seemed to do the same, completely forgetting that to get out of this awkward position he would need to move first.

"Erm, keith could you get off from me?" You asked in a chuckled and not even a minute later he jumped up into hid feet his face red as he looked to the side and his ears burning a light pink colour making you chuckle.

That when a Shiro stormed inti the room and sighed sitting on one of the benches with his head in his hands, God hair falling over his face.

You and Keith looked at eachother with raised eyebrows and curiosity shown in your eyes as you walked up to him slowly.

Keith sat in the bench next to him as you sat legged crossed on the floor infront of  Shiro who looked up and sighed.

"Shiro? What's wrong?"  You asked as you looked up at him with worry event in your eyes.

"You wouldn't care" he muttered and you.crossed your arms over your chest, your lips in a thirm line.

"If i didnt care i wouldn't habe asked" you said firmly As you looked Shiro right In the eyes he sighed and leaned back against the wall.

"Well you didn't know this but Allura and I were well going out you could say" he said and you scoffed with a roll of your eyes but signalled for him to carry on.

"Well today she broke up with me extrearly harshly." He said, your hands tightened into fists as you breathed out gently trying to calm your raising anger down. Keith seemed to be doing the same, small purple splots of colour going up his arms.

"How exactly?" Keith asked as he parted Shiros back.

"Y/N Your my friend so please dont take any of this to offence. Well she broke up with me becasue im friends with you her words exactly 'we can't be together if your friends with that garla scum'" he said his voice raised into anger as your lips curled down into a frown.

"Don't worry, I never really realised how rude she can act expesually to someone who helped us as much as you did with the simple information that you gave us" he said a small smile gracing his lips.

You smiled back "no offence Shiro, Keith I really don't like Allura" you said, You wasnt afraid to express your feelings, expesually the feeling of hate and dislike.

Keith tilted his his head to the side in confusion "Why?" He asked, he was acting like that two year old that always asked 'why' after everything.

You took a deep breath and breathed out "becasue Well she acts as if she's better than all of  us, fair enough she had royal blood and she's a 'princess' but to what exactly? She has no people except Coran and she from what i have gotten wasnt taught all the ways to be a princess or a queen" you said the boys nodded into your rant.

"Also how she works all of you to the bone. Your important people and yes you need to have a strong bond with not only your lions but eachother, you need to be able to fight and all but you also need time for yourself, eating and sleeping correctly." You said as your voice fell slightly into a deeper tone as your body slumped.

"Take lance for example he has black bags under his eyes and said he hadn't been eating properly because of how much she works you out" you said again, your voice turning into a hiss.

"How long have you been here exactly?" You asked as your left eyebrow rose in curiosity.

"About a month" Keith said as he yawned.

You nodded your head and casted your eyes towards him in worry "see what i mean you look exhausted. Again back to the subject" you said in a sigh.

"Shiro you was captured by the garla and lost your arm in the process saved by Keith when you landed back in e..arth? Was it, but was then sent striaght back out into space and had to quickly learn how to pilot a lion of voltron, let alone be the leader and deal with your own problems. Maybe nightmares or depression" you said, Keith's and Shiros eyes widened in shock as they both looked at eachother.

"How did you know all that? I didn't tell you how i got here" Shiro said his voice covered in shock as his mouth fell open in shock as Keith slowly closed it making you chuckle.

You lifted your hair that was covering your left eye and pointed to the golden eye as a small smile was placed on your lips "Look closely, it isn't a eye" 

Keith and Shiro leaned forward and looked closely at your eye, their eyes widening in shock once again as they saw a plate of gold that was in a shape of a eye with weird symbols on.

"What is that?" Keith asked as he leaned back again adn crossed his arms, Shiro doing the same.

"It's a.."

Hello!! I feel a bit evil for the cliffhanger expesually for the people who are waiting for the updates.

Anywho, was this chapter intresting?
Don't know when ill update next, school whoo. But hopefullly once again before Friday.

If you liked the chapter vote and comment ~ B xx