19:mission complete

Chapter nineteen - mission complete.

Chapter nineteen - sirens

We all stomped our way through the forest, the trees hanging over us, it wasnt dark but it was dull and only small n feeling, everything else was fine up to this point. Well besides the wolves, that is. The ground was mushy and muddy, the watery flooded grass looked around my shoes.

My head was pounding, non-stop, my thoughts wouldn't stop, my thoughts swirling around in my head. Sometimes hearing a voice in the back of my head, like it was trying to warn me.

I now knew why.

After a while of trying to walk through the mud, loud singing was heard, it was powerful and alluring, trying to lure us in. I stoped abruptly, rooting myself to the spot.

"Lance, Keith, stop!" I yelled, cupping my hands around my mouth. I had to stop them in some way and if calling to them would help, which I doubt it would, I had to try.

I cussed under my breath and quickly got my backpack off of my back and rummaged through it, anything to plug their ears with, would do.

I swiftly grabbed what I thought would word and legged it over to them and plugged their ears. I could just hope, now.

'boy, you there?' I telepathicly muttered to them, I saw a small nod from them infront of me. Their eyes were clouded over until a second ago.

'yeah' they both replied in sync, making me nod and signal for us to keep on walking.

'what was that? I had no control over my body and my vision was clouded' Lance asked, his voice sounded worried. I felt like hitting my head against one of the trees, we are going to sirens, there male... is it that hard?

'sirens, you idiot' Keith muttered with a roll of his eyes and once again set of walking again.

I didn't want to speak to them normally, they wouldn't be able to hear me anyway, so what was the point. As we kept on walking the sound of water that i I had lightly heard before got louder and louder.

Something in the back of my head was telling me to turn around, don't go near them, somethings going to go wrong and felt the pit in my stomach grow, building up and eating me whole.

But I couldn't, even if i wanted to.

Did I forget to mention the singing getting louder and louder, the rich sound of their voices were beautiful, if it weren't for the fact that they hypnotized men they would make great singers.

The sound of splashing and small feminine giggles, it was a sickly sound, which was weird considering they had lovely singing voices.

I stopped behind a tree, (known as the best hiding place ever) and turned to look at Lance and Keith who hid behind a tree also.

'Just... dont move or make a sound' I told them in a stern and commanding voice, I had to, if I didn't lance would probably go and flirt with the pretty ladies.

I would be lying if I said they weren't, they were gourgous, in pretty much every way you could think of, but still, dangerous.

I was racking my brain, thinking of a way to do this, how would someone else do it? There's about six of them, six, three of us.

We're doomed. Could just ask 'oh can we have a scale please, thanks' like that would work, lance who was hiding behind the tree next to me snickered and covered his mouth with his hands.

I cursed under my breath and clicked my tounge. They had defently heard, the splashing and giggling stoped, so like Keith, I glared  at Lance.

"Who goes there!" A loud, strong voice demanded with a yell. I glared at Lance  once again and puffed out a breath of air, running my hand through  the pony tail.