12: meeting them

Chapter twelve - meeting them

dream

you waved over to the two boys that stood infront of you in the black land of nowhere as they looked at eachother shocked and at you shocked.

"what is this!" Lance exclaimed as he looked around worriedly, you bolted their way and pulls them both into a hug. You had missed them.

You pulled your hair back to show your golden eye that was glowing brightly with silver swirls as they both looked even more shocked.

'This isn't real' Keith thought and you let out a loud chuckle as you let out of the hug and backed away, flinching with every step you took.

"this is real Keith" you said as he jumped he obviously didn't expect you to know what he thought.

"Oh, how's your shoulder Lance?" You asked worriedly,  his eyes opened in shock, it all seemed to click together, you crossed your arms over your chest.

"that was you!" He yelled and pointed at you his teeth gritted together, Keith rolled his eyes.

"obviously it was her you idiot, I figured it out in a couple of minutes, her fighting style" he said as he hit Lance across the head which made you chuckle.

"How have you been?" You asked as lance pulled you into a hug and cried about how he shot you as you patted his back and rubbed it soothingly telling him it was ok.

"we've all been Good, Pidge, Lance and I were all pretty sad that you left, Shiro was a bit also. But we all understood. Hunk well tried cheering us all up, not that he doesn't care more of the fact that he thinks of the good side of everything. Allura tried going out with Shiro again now that you were gone but he back handed her across the cheek and said no, becasue the two of you are friends." Keith said, taking now deep breaths becasue of how much he had said.

Keith and Lance were standing up and looking down at you who had tumbled to the 'ground' which was more like a invisible barrier out of shock, "words, so many words just came out of your mouth" you said shocked as you pointed at him like he was a alien, well he was but yeah.

but still this one thing clouded your mind "why has Allura got a bayard?" You asked, weirdly enough they actually told you

*"because black is acting weird and wont let anyone pilot him, blue wouldnt let me poilot him but let Allura so i have to ride with someone as well as Shiro when we have jobs" Lance said, filling you in.

"times running out, please don't tell anyone that was me, thank you, goodbye" you said with a small smile as they waves towards you.

You woke up and was cuddled into someones side, as his arms were wrapped around your waist and pulled you closer to him.

"Lotor" you let out a sigh and mumbled out his name. You liked him yes, but your heart welled out in guilt. Why?

You felt as if you also like someone else, but you aslo liked Lotor, feelings were confusing, to much of them at the same time.

________________________________

"Shes dangerous the masked one, not the one with the cat thing the other one, she took lance and I down quickly" Keith said, he didnt mention your name becasue of last nights meeting that he wished would of lasted longer.

Allura scoffed and rolled her eyes with a cross of her arms "its fine, we can beat them" she said, Shiro seemed to snap.

"Allura thats enough, stop being full of yourself, we lost, they beat us fair and square and easily" he said slamming his fists onto the table.

"That just means you all need to train more" she replied, her hair was down and pulled it behind her ear with her finger. The simple action that seemed like she couldn't care.

"Your also now a Palidin, Allura, meaning you have to train with us" Pidge snaped, she has flipped when she realised that Allura was the reason for your missing.

She had felt as if she lost a really close friend, Pidge felt as if she could easily talk to you, but Allura made you go.

"A princess never trains" she argued, everyone probably just menatlly face palmed, Allura had said before that she could fight, that she had trained before so whats the difference now? Becasue she thinks she has control over them all?

Keith huffed and crossed hos arms over his chest, he couldn't be bothered to deal with her anymore and he had knew a couple of people felt the same.

"Things are diffrent now, you may have royal blood but without your people your no princess, so dont think you can go bossing us around. We dont have to listen to you. Its war Allura not some show where were acting, grow up, act your age and train like we have to"  Keith scolded, he felt like he was talking to a child when technically Allura was older than himself.

"Fine" she grumbled dragging her her word out, stomping away as her heels clicked againt the floor.

Eveyone in the room relaxed and let out a sigh of relief. "You have no idea how hard it is to not just ditch her and join the garla" Keith muttered, Pidge and Lance seemed to hum in responce, agreed.

Wooop! Update,  small! But a update. A future sorry for the slow updates that might come.

Anywhoo did you like the chapter? Anything you would like to see next?

If you liked the chapyer vote and comment ~ B xx