14: New generals

Chapter fourteen - new general's

Lotor tilted his head to the side in confusion, "why would you want to do that?" He asked as he crossed both his arms over his chest and leaned agasint the wall that was behind him, one of his eye brows raised.

You saw Lance gulp, you would too if you had Lotor looking over you with a glare, not to forget that they were on enemy ship and Lotor could end their lives with a snap of a finger, a simple word.

"We have had enough, we know what will happen but will you at least give us a chance?" Lance asked nervoulsy, stuttering some of his words out as he rubbed the back of his neck like Keith did earlier.

Lotor put his hand to his chin and let out a small 'hmm,' you knew what he was going to say, you knew it straight away. If he wasn't going say yes he would of killed them a long time ago.

You couldn't help but chuckle, Lotor seemed to catch on and realise that you already knew the answer. That he was only doing this to scare the two. "Fine, you'll be two new general's and y/n will keep a eye on you" he said basically, walking back over to his throne.

"Also, before I forget, what ever job y/n has you will also join her and y/n, i would like to speak to you later" he said as she shut his eyes tightly and let out a sigh.

"Keith, Lance! Follow me, we will get your armor now and your choice of weapon." You shouted, waving your had in a follow me signal. The two boy nodded and follwed behind you like lost puppys.

"Here, chose" you said as you got into a room full of armor and weapons "so your a better fighter than we thought you were" Keith muttered under his breath his eyes turning to look at you.

You didn't know why but your  heart skipped a beat when his lilac eyes stared into your e/c eyes. You heard clanks of metal hitting together and your head shot to the right.

You mentally face palmed and let out a small sigh of frustration, lance had knocked over the heavy metal armor, that not many people wore.

"Just choose already!" You yelled, making Lance and Keith jump and get ready to choose, they ruftly chose the same type of armor that was close to yours also.

While your armor was black and covered your body fully as well as a mask to cover your face, which you could choose to have on or off. Keith chose one that was a crimson colour red and Lance chose one that was a dark blue.

It was a good thing really, the mask's and all, if they ever bumped into the Palidins, the Palidins then wouldn't know who was behind the mask.

Lance chose a gun like he had when he was a palidin and a small switch blade like you always had on you, Keith chose a sword like usual, like Lance, Keith's was also like his Palidin weapon.

"Y/n, Lotor would like to speak to you, alone. I'll keep a eye on these two while you speak" Ezor said as she walked into the room with a small smile on her face, you nodded your head, giving small smiles to the three as you walked out the room.

When you got to the room where Lotor was, the room was like a office, had a desk around the back of the room that faced the door, a against the wall and coughed, Lotor's head shot up a fake smile plastered onto his face making your lips curve down into a small frown.

"How did your job go?" He asked.

"Fine" you replied dully, setting your fists into flames after having to concentrate for a while.

Lotor 'oohed' and tapped his chin wity his finger a sad frown forming on his lips. "Im sorry y/n, i tried" he said.

"Tried what?" You asked tilting your head to yhe side in confusion. Tried what? Was it about earlier?

"To stop the engagement, it didnt work, my father isnt to happy about today" he replied, you heart swelled with saddenss but also relief for some reason.

"When is he happy?" You replied with a scoff and a small chuckle, meaning your soon to be ex will be marrying your enemy.

"Meaning, this relationship we had, cant be mentoned. To put it simply we cant be tohether anymore" he said with emotionless tone. You nodded your head and walked out the room.

"Wait!" Lotor said as he quickly ran up to you passing you a piece of paper that you knew as another job.

That would get your mind of this and with your new or old team mates.

Chapter 14 whoah! Hasnt even been that long but oooh well.
Did you'll like the chapter? Anything you would like to see next?

Im thinking of writing another fan fiction which isnt Voltron any suggestions. Dont worry this book will update much faster than that one if i do start another book.

Anywhoo-- if you liked the chapter vote and comment~~ B xx