7: the talk

Chapter seven: the talk

Later that night

You undressed yourself and tucked yourself into bed, the covers pulled up to your chin, your ears resting later flat against you head but would twitch every now and then from a unknown sound of movement.

Forgetting all about it you fluttered your eyes shut and fell into blissful sleep.

_______________________

"Y/N, we were finally able to contact you" a masculine voice said as you turned your body around to face your one and only childhood friend Lotor.

You quickly looked down at your body and sighed in relief that you had clothes on.

Your ears purked up in a confused way as you tilted your head to the side, "Lotor how are we speaking?" You asked in a calm and soothing like voice as a small smile graced your lips.

The white haired man lifted from his throne, making his way slowly towards you. His movements stopped only A couple of steps away from you.

His hand lifted and tucked your h/C hair that was fallen over your left eye behind your ear as huge smile on his face. " this is how" he stated as he pointed to your golden eye.

Your head tilted to the side even more as a curious and worried look covered your features, if it had anything to do with your golden eye it was no good.

Lotor sighed and pulled out a mirror from one of his pockets. You couldn't help but let out a chuckle, this was the Lotor you knew oh so well.

"Are, are you laughing at me?" He asked in a offended voice, passing you the mirror and holding his hands to his chest then shook his head a small 'pft' sound escaping his lips.

"Dont blame you, if someone Randomly pulled out a mirror infront of me, I'd probably laugh to" he huffed and crossed his arms.

You looked in the mirror your eyes widening in shock a small gasp escaping your lips. It was like your lungs just stopped working, you couldn't breathe.

There it was in all its glory, your golden eye was shining a extreamly bright gold, like a star in the darkest of nights, silver swirls ducking inbetween eachother, crossing over and making a pattern, a letter.

"It seems as if your eye has some...unique abilities, well besides the other one, which I won't mention" Lotor remarked as his posture was straight, he held his head high and he started down at you.

"When will you be coming back?" He asked, a emotion laced in his voice but you didn't know what. A foreign feeling welled up in your chest, for some reason the thought of the Palidins sent a load of butterflies set of in your stomach.

"I, I don't know. It depends. I'm with the Palidins Lotor" you murmured staring down at your feet, he nodded his head anf placed a hand on his chin.

"Well stay with them then but i dont think Allura will let you stay much longer." He replied in a husky deep voice, with each word his voice lowered. Was it anger? Or was it worry?

"Why?" You gulped, had theh found something out or was it just because Allura was a bitch that didnt like any garla?

"They had hacked into one of our software's, found out information on you and thats all, didnt take anything else just that." He said, you nodded you head and sighed.

You head was spinning and a throbbing, like somehing was repeatedly but agaisnt your head. "Well it seems our time has ran out, see you soon n/n" he whispered and quickly hugged you.

___________________

You woke up and yawned, you was holding something hard and looked down. "The mirror" you muttered as you looked into it, your reflection staring back at you, your golden eye only golden now.

It wasn't just a dream, it was one of those unique abilities thay it had. You set the mirror in your bed as you rolled of of your bed, landing on yout feet and standing up.

You stretched your arms up in the air and grabbed your other set of clothes, quickly putting them on and brushing your tangled hair, your ears twitching as it heard those weird unknown noticed again.

It was like a flashing sound, like something was shutting and closing aswell as a flash. It was odd.

Well it was odd but not as much as what just happened. Would you want to go back to Lotor? He was your best friend, your close childhood friend so would you?

That question couldn't be answered, Not yet anyway.

Hellooo, hope you all had a nice week!

I hope you liked the chapter and hope you got more information on the golden eye thing.

If you liked the chapter vote and comment ~ B xx