thirteen

stanley made his way to the laundry room, a little earlier this time, running into bill on the way.

a smile crept onto the boys faces as they walked side by side in a comfortable silence.

stanley opened the door before bill, unable to see why bills eyes went so wide as he peered into the laundry room.

he shifted, sticking his head into the doorway, to find a flustered eddie sitting on a dryer, richie standing in front of him with a smirk playing on his face.

"damnit richie, this is why i told you we couldn't do stuff like this. you wouldn't be able to leave if someone else walked in!"

stanley stood beside bill, shutting the door behind him.

"you're cute when you're mad, eds." richie exclaimed, pinching the boys cheeks. "cute, cute, cute!"

"do not call me that!" he said, smacking his hands away.

stanley and bill stood there, watching the event unfold in front of them.

"bill and stanley do it, like you literally go into his room every day." richie spoke, eddies eyes going wide.

"i do not need to know anymore about that." eddie said, attempting to stop them from sharing anymore information.

"w-well, we don't m-make out everywhere."

"maybe that's why you get annoyed so easily. you're missing out."

the boys grew flustered at the thought, stanley quickly defending his boyfriend.

"i am a child of god and i do not need to hear anymore of this, richie. i would love to just do my laundry with my boyfriend in peace."

bill's face burned and he felt butterflies when stanley called him that, a smile creeping onto his face.

"alright, fine! just don't miss activities tonight in the day room, eds wants to play apples to apples." richie said, helping eddie off of the dryer and making his way to the door.

"richie i swear to god, if you call me eds one more time. you're the one who wanted to play it anyways. i'm just stuck agreeing with you." eddie said with an annoyed tone, as always.

richie fake pouted, and in return eddie playfully shoved him out of the room, leaving the boys.

"they're a m-mess."

"it is cute though." stanley admitted, reaching for the boys hand.

"y-you're cute though." bill said, cheeks growing red as he attempted to flirt.

"you know, i never really expected this to come out of being here." he admitted.

"w-what?"

"well, several days ago i was in the hospital, being told i was being sent to a psychiatric facility and wishing i hadn't woken up. today, i'm standing in a laundry room, holding hands with the most adorable boy i've ever seen, happier than ever."

//

i'm sorry this was really short, i have a lot going on at the moment but i still plan on updating as frequently as possible. love you guys ❤️

instagram:
babyuris

tumblr:
babyuris