Introduction (New Up.)

Name: Lyna Kiseki

Language: Half Japanese, Half Filipino, Half Korean

Age: 21 years old

Nicknames: Lyra, Lyn,Lily

Appearance: Same height of Ai, Long golden wavy hair down to her feet and emerald green eyes.

Personality: A quiet girl but has the aura of an considerate, valiant and bright person.

Hobbies: Sketching, Planting, Composing, Dancing, Cooking, Painting,Reading,Flower Arranging

Likes: Nanami, Green tea, Apples, Strawberry, Piano, Violin, Guitar, Chocolate cake, Animals,Cherry, Flowers,Gellatin, her brother and her cousin and grandmother

Dislikes: Someone's hurt, Seeing her crying, her past, Shirayuki's (you will know through the stories

Parents:
Mother: Hikari Kiseki (Deceased)
Father:Hikaru Kiseki (Deceased)

Guardian

Grandmother: Mirai Kiseki
Grandfather:

Brother: Shun Shimotsuki

Cousin: Jeon Jungkook

Sister: (if you read this book)

Boyfriend:(if you read this book)

Bio: Meet the only one "lyra of the stars";Lyna Kiseki,the famous Worldwide composer and songwriter of SHINNING Agency. Her composed songs was just not something love song or what-not, it was centered story for individual teenagers. She entered this composer life at the age of 14 years old and every idols all over the world were shocked that this girl debut not only the youngest but also the smartest. She's a very hard working composer and songwriter. A fan club was she was proud of to be called Melodies, and they starting to multiply, according to the essay that over 1,238,759 Melodies were supporting her right now.

Lyna was a kind,gentle and cheerful girl,even she's 21 years-old she didnt mind. But the thing is...she's a mute. Something happened to her and she never talk again. She's the only girl-senpai of QUARTET NIGHT and STARISH, and she treat nanami her as a little sister and also friend.

Because of the experiences she learned, she always helped her 'kouhai' to any problems, she always give them advice to guide them.

Because she's mute, she always turn to ninja mode and always surprising her friends.

The one's who take care of her is grandmother. Her grandmother teach her many things of what is good and bad.

She has her big brother and cousin, both of them were idols in a different agency. There always helping each other with songs, and lyrics.

She was called 'lyra of the stars' because she can play all various instruments. She always teach kids  about instruments. She also teach idols and trainee to dancing and singing.

She really work hard to everything and that's why she reached this place.

Proluge: Music......start!

" Minna-san, konbanwa. I am your reporter, Gilliana reporting whats happening in the whole wide world"-The reporter said.

"its getting crazy here right now. Here in Tokyo. A free and a surprise park concert will be held here"-She said. Many people were here. They were holding a light stick, banners and so on. In a banner there's a picture on it

"Recently, A famous and also a Worldwide composer called "lyra of the stars, has returned to japan from her world concerts. Well MELODIES, the name of the fandom hurriedly came here. Oh there she comes"-she says as everyone became quiet. A woman with a golden yellow hair that reaches to her feet and had a pair of emerald green eyes. She was walking to the center, wearing her kind and warm smile towards the fans. And her name was, Lyna Kiseki. Lyra of the stars.

But, can you reveal what's behind her smile? Let's find out

A/N:So everyone hello this is Miss Rein reporting for duty. This is an anime or J-pop clashed with K-pop, so it means JK-POP. Also a little bit of thriller and tragic

If your a curios cat, then enter in this clashed world of JK-POP and be a gem of reader