Chapter 15

🄶🄸🄵🅃🅂 🄵🄾🅁 🅃🄷🄴 🄺🄸🄳🅂

P.s-This is just them in the sidelines everyone!

Mikan Aki Pov

"Is the toys ready, Sora-chan?" Miracle asked as she peaked through Sora's shoulder. The girl nodded and looked over the old toys she had when she was a child.

"I think...... That's all" She taped up the seven big boxes full of toys.

"Woah! That's a loooot of toys in there" Rosaline gaped and Shina nodded in the sidelines.

"As expected. She's a rich kid" Sora blushed and pouted.

"It's not my fault when your family gives you a lot of gives in occasion" we chuckled and continued to find something to donate.

I just listened to them quietly.

"Woah, thats a lot of clothes there, Rose"

"I think that you take everything in your walking cabinet, this is just overkill!"

"Se i bambini saranno felici, allora darò niente!¹"

"You're gonna donate your painting, Violet?"

"Yes, I think thats the only thing i can donate. Oh! I can also donate my old art supplies and canvases. I can teach them how to paint. What about you, Yuki?"

"Don't tell me you're going to donate those  weapons on children!? That's dangerous"

"No im not! That's absurd, im giving my books"

"You mean the 178,564 books you piled up when the last time we saw those?"

"Yes all of them"

"You said that so simply... We need Future Entertainment crews for this"

"Baka! Did you forget that they're doing preparations for that?"

"Aha! Gomen Gomen!"

"What are you gonna give, Shina?“

"New toys of course, they are already packed so I'm just helping you guys here"

"As expected, your softy for kids~"

"Che, Urusai"

"Aki" I hummed as i know Miracle was beside me looking what im doing.

"How many pillows are that?"

"365? I forgot" Shina walked to me and gawked.

"That's not even 365 pillows, that's a thousand!"

"We alrready know the motto-" Violet murmured.

"Stay Comfy" everyone spoke it outloud as i just mumbled it.

"These pillows reminds me the pillow fight" Miracle smiled as she hugged this pillows.

"Ohhh the feathered ones!" Sora and Violet lit up.

"Recalling it... That was the time we're shooting the music video right?" Shina asked and everyone nodded in agreement.

"We do some reckless things in the taping though" Miracle chuckled

"Well it's about the song is about youth after all, it revolves what is happening in our time who experience a lot of things. That song blew people away" I said. Yuki looked in my way.

"Oh i remembered! The one who first give up in that pillow is Aki!" I frowned

"Hey, i was tired okay and for me, pillows are sacred that's why im upset when the feathered pillows were used in the taping"

"Hai hai, Then everyone is ready?" Miracle asked and everyone nodded. We started to carry the boxes with help of the staffs.

"Wait a minute Miracle, what did you donate?" Rose asked the golden-haired girl. I was just behind them carrying my box. I saw a sad smile in her face when our red-haired girl said that.

"I found tons of crafts that Jasmine made before she passed away inside of her room. I know she wanted to give it to the orphanages and to the kids we've known... " we arrived at the truck were using. All of us smiled when she said that. I placed a hand in her shoulder, she looked at me and  I flashed her a smile.

"Jasmine will be happy, it was her's and your's nature after all" she flashed me also with a smile.

We continued placing the boxes inside the truck (since it was a looooot of donation). After we finished, we step inside the car where Miracle is driving.

"Yosh! All settled. Where do you want to go first, everyone?"

"Do you know where your Red-headed Kohai's Orphanages is at?" Shina asked her.

"Oh, Ittoki-kun? Yes, i know. Think of it... he's in there also because it's been days since he doesn't hang out with his friends in Master Course..." She trailed off, Shina shouted, a manner that she used (we used it also, sometimes) when she remembered something.

"He mentioned it to me!! The bazaar! They're having a bazaar right now!"

"Oh, that seems fun!" Violet beamed as Sora nodded.

"Waahhh i want to go" Miracle chuckle.

"It's decided, let's go first in there. But everyone remember about our goal okay?"

"Haiiiiii"