Chapter 1: Quiet Senpai

Lyna POV

I open my eyes to see the painted purplish white Ceiling of my room. I look at the clock, it was 4:30 am,it was early and I guess everyone is sleeping. Reason i wake up because of the new idol group and a composer is arriving.

Oh!, I didn't introduce myself. My name is Lyna Kiseki but my close friend always call me Lyra or Lyn. I'm 21 years old, and the first and famous composer in the Shinning agency and a popular Worldwide Composer.

I'm the one who composed all the songs in SHINNING agency and the one senpai of QUARTET NIGHT, and now the new group STARISH and their composer Nanami Haruka

I quickly got off in the bed, and do my routines. I simply wore a plain violet dress, black leather jacket, black socks and high heels. I let my hair down through my feet. I never cut my hair because of the promise, and it suites me.

I took my pad and violet pen. I always carry this to talk to others. I was mute, they never hear my voice ever since I've come here............it's a long story.

Anyway...............going from the kitchen i took the pan, and make breakfast already. I made pancakes, eggs, and hams. I quickly baked a cookie and a nice green tea.

I already ate some, and when i finished. I rushed out excitedly to the garden to check up my flowers.

Third person POV

By morning, the first one to get up is Ai Mikaze. He went down stairs and see a full breakfast in the table.

Ai:(Hmm m Lyn-chan-senpai wake up so early right now huh?)

He went down and silently eating what Lyn made for breakfast.

By and by Kurosaki Ranmaru and Camus soon wakes up.

Ranmaru: Someone's already cooked the breakfast?

Ai: Lyn-chan-senpai was the one who cooked the breakfast. She's excited about the new idol and composer coming here. I think.

Reiji chirps happily came down in the stairs

Reiji: minna!! Good morning

Camus: shut up! -_-

Ranmaru: can you even disturb the quiet morning?

Ai: can you be quiet sometimes?

Reiji: your so mean T-T. Where's lily anyway?

Camus: I think she's outside. And she's in her garden.

Reiji only nodded and already eating.

While they were eating  Lyn is arrived in her garden. The garden full of kind and species of flowers. There was a lake nearby and a wonderful sakura tree. Under the sakura tree, there are different types of instruments.

She quickly went to her garden, and watered her flowers. She was happy that another idol group was in the master course and especially another composer was added again.

Suddenly, she felt an presence of a man in her back.

"I know you're in there, Cecil Aijima"- lyn said

He appeared to her. Lyn know her. When he was a cat, Lyn always help him, and she knows that he's a prince of agnapolis. His father is a great friend of Lyn so when his father says to Lyn that his son is cursed. She took care of him.

"Ohayo, Lyn-chan"-Cecil says

"There coming later especially her. The one who saved your life”-Lyn says while she watered her blue rose, one of the rarest rose.

"Yeah i know"- cecil says

"Always remember, you can't marry her because there is the 'no love rule' got it”-lyn says emphasized the rule to remember. Cecil always forgets this rule.

"Ok i remember. I got to go. I'm doing something. Bye"- cecil says

"Don't say to anyone i talk. Alright?"- lyn says

He nodded and climb on the tree and disappeared. Lyn sigh because of the chilliness of her friend son.

She only talks to her only brother, cousin, grandma, shinning, and cecil. Her brother is Shun shimotsuki, actually her brother. And we know Shun shimotsuki is a one of the popular idol group in Japan, procelanium. Her brother is kind to her even his group.

And her cousin is jeon jungkook, an popular idol in an idol group of Korea was popular over the world, Bangtansongneondan or BTS. Her cousin is always visited her even his schedule is busy. He is the best cousin ever she had. Her cousin group was visiting you too.

Her grandmother, Mirai Kiseki is a popular composer in music industry too. One of the who create the Saotome Academy. Her grandma was the one who takes care lyn and Shun when their parents died. Her grandma was so proud of her when she succeeded her dream.

Lyn was finished watering her flowers and went to rest. And she played the violin.