Chapter 12: Makes things right/ I'm the one that should suffer

Miss Rein: I'm really sorry for not updating i have this long writers block and i cant think what will be next. And its all gone now so there no problem now

enjoy!

"i wish i could love myself"- Roselia

Lyn pov

Its already morning and blue hide through the shadows.

I was sitting in the big trunk in the flowery field. I was helding a bow and arrow. I was practicing with it. The boys and nami-chan was in the field picking out the flowers, in the distance i saw jungkook, Iku, Jimin and Natsuki were running in the fields and Natsuki was holding a three dresses. I sweatdropped at the sight.

He had a new victim. We've been here for two weeks and everyone's been so close together.

Then Morpheus was running up to me. He was holding circle targets and a 5 water balloons

Morpheus: Ate lily!, can you do a trick for me with your bow?

I just nodded and stand up to go far away. I just crossed with Namjoonie and eomma jin. I smile at them and waved.

I gaved thumbs up with Morpheus and ready to shoot.

Morpheus: Here we go!! *throw*

he threw at the same time the circle targets and the water balloons. I shoot the arrow in the air and it got bulls eye with the water balloon and the circle target. I shoot the other and i got bulls eye. The water in the air spread causing to look like a rain. Everyone stared at awe and i smiled. Morpheus ran to me and started jumping.

Morpheus: Ate lily, that was incredible. can you teach me?

I nodded and he started running over because of happiness. How cute!.

HZONELEENFOIMTAO pov

While our heroine is enjoying the company oh her friends. In a house, 5 girl voices were talking.

"Its been two weeks!. And we cant even go to Miracle!"- Shina yelled at them

"Calm down shina, were waiting for the right moment."- Mikan said calmly

They've been planning to apologize to Miracle, since that found out her situation, guilt pang on their chest and heart.

"I didn't know that she's suffering all these years..."- Sky said quietly as she clenched her hands. Everyone looking at her. Roselia walked up to her and place her hand to Sky's shoulder. Sky sad eyes looked up to see the second oldest smiling sadly.

"Don't worry Sky.......well all fix this."

<Meanwhile........in a boat somewhere near the island>

"Ma'am the coast is clear. The target is guarded"-a man reported to 'her'. She is sitting in a chair and looking to the picture's target.

"Good we will starting the assassination right now."-a 40- years old woman with a dark blue hair and icy blue eyes.

"Yes, ma'am."-the guy said as he walked out. The woman stood up and looked at the screen that she was looking at the whole time. A yellow haired girl with emerald green eyes, that she was looking.

"At last!, i can kill you now......Little kiseki.."- the woman said

<Meanwhile.....so many meanwhile......in a underground secret place>

in a underground secret place>