Chapter 16

🅃🄷🄴 🄻🄸🅃🅃🄻🄴 🄿🅁🄾🄱🄻🄴🄼 🄾🄵 🄼🄰🅂🄰🅃🄾-🄺🅄🄽!

🄷🄸🅂🅃🄾🅁🄸🄲🄰🄻 🄿🄻🄰🅈

Lyna's Pov

"Eh? Masato-kun is?" i said in surprised. I just finished my work earlier and rest at my garden, sipping my tea.

Most of the STARRY GEMS were busy for a moment. Yuki had another case, Shina and Aki is busy producing songs, Violet was painting a new portrait for her upcoming exhibit and Rose has a meeting with the designing company, So Sora-chan was with me in this peaceful place. She asked me to tutor her with her subjects, though she's already knows anything.

It was just another routine for us, until Ittoki-kun came.

"Hm... How's he now?" I asked him

"He's a little bit hesitated to hugged a girl" I looked at Sora-chan and she also looked at me too. She smiled and nodded.

"We can help you, Ittoki-nii!" his smile brightened when Sora-chan said that. I chuckled and patted Sora-chan's hair.

"Well, Ittoki-kun lead the way"

_________________________________________

We are now in front of the practice room. Ittoki-kun opened the door and we saw a person that we never expected to see it wearing.

"Is that..... Tokiya-nii!?" Sora-chan said outloud as we saw him wearing a kimono and some make-up. It was too handsome that even Sora-chan was in awe. I sweatdropped as i saw a little tint of blush on Tokiya-kun's cheek.

"Eto... Can i ask why is Tokiya-kun in this kimono, Ittoki-kun, Ren-kun, Syo-kun, Natsuki-kun?" I turned my heads to the boys, Natsuki-kun was the first one to respond.

"We're helping Masato practice!"

"We're teaching him how to hug" Syo-kun continued, Natsuki-kun hug him and squeeze him tightly, Syo-kun can't escape at the grip. Sora-chan said something in outloud.

"Ah! Tokiya-nii is perfect to be Rosa-nee's guinea pig for the kimono's clothing line this season!" Me and the others flinched when she said that, oh no.

She was about to dial Rose number but I stopped her quickly. "Sora-chan, respect Tokiya-kun as a human being with his own rights, not as a living thing to experimented okay?" she pouted but nodded. I turned to all of them.

"Hmmmm, I will try my best helping"

———————————————————————————

"Miracle"

I was inside of my room, reading a book named Time Controller¹, I'm in the part where the girl who has the power of turning back time kidnapped by the villagers. Sora-chan just leaved hours ago, saying she will be in the garden.

I tried helping the shy boy to hug but, no avail. Hmmmmm, i really have this gut feeling that he will hug someone tonight.

A voice and knock from the door interuppeted my quiet reading session. I shouted 'come in' and i saw immiediately the color of Red.

"Rose, what are doing here? I thought you were coming back 2 hours later..." I asked in surpised expression. She smiled to me and hold her phone up.

"Where is Tokiya-kun? He's one of the perfect person to be my Guinea pig" my eyes widened when i saw a picture of Tokiya-kun in a kimono. Sora-chan telled her... As expected from her. She and her brother is pretty mischievious.

"Nooooooooooooo Rose. Don't, he's not a guinea pig. We're trying to help Ren-kun how to hug." I plead her, she looked for me a second and surprisingly chuckled and ruffled my head.

"Nah. Im only joking okay?? By the way, where is the nervous guy that will audition in the Historical play?" I tilted my head in confusion.

"Nervous guy... Ohhhhh you mean Masato-kun? His still--wait how'd you know that?" She gave me a deadpan expression.

"The scriptwriter of that historical play is from my fanbase Capella. His name is Adria Nevado"

"Wait what?, I thought he retired to live with his wife, Hanami-nee" This revelation shocked me enough.

To tell you about them, Adria and Hanami have been one of our staff since we debuted being idols. Adria-nii have this chesnut color hair and green eyes and Hanami-nee has long light pink hair and pink eyes. They've been taking care of us those days.

"Well news flash--they're back, and will be with us on that day"

"By the way, is everything's ready for that day?" i asked her as i stood up in my bed, and walked to my working desk, pile of music sheets and my laptop was on, the music that I was producing. I gestured her to sat down to a another stool. As she sat down to another chair, I place down a cup of green tea in front of her, she muttered 'thank you' and drank her tea.

"Almost, we've been doing some of our regular schedules so no one will notice this event. It's almost done because of the help of the cooperation of the Gem's Leaders and some associate all over the world. It's going smoothly." I sat down at my working chair, a cup of green tea also in my hands. I touched the engravings with my fingers.

It's going good, in time the preparations will be done by next month or two.

"Miracle..."Silence took over before Rose spoke again, i hummed as i drink the tea.

"Are you really ready?" she asked me, i looked up and saw her eyes in cocerning gaze. I nodded to her. I stood up and walked to the window, the moon shinned through the glass panels.

"I need to do it, i felt ashamed to myself that i shut the world that day, to never to use this voice to sing. I need to move forward, for all of you, to my parents and little sister" My lips quiver, those memories when i killed my sister flashed a little. A hand held my hand sofly and turned me around, i was given a embrace. I returned also the gesture.

"Hey, Miracle it's not your fault okay? That demon controlled you. We have a lot of mistakes in life and we just need to accept it. We are always here for you, the gems, your family, friends, and "Perfetto di corpo / ragazzo² " I chuckled when i saw to the saw at our shadows when we gestured hand of quotations.

"How long will you and that Mirtillo³? I am tempted to make a wedding dress and Tuxedo" She pulled away the hug, i saw sparkling eyes.

"At the right time, at the right time"

"Did you said that a week ago? That guy really needs to make a move" i just smiled to her and turned around again to look outside.

I blinked as i saw two familiar figures. It was Masato-kun hugging Nami-chan. Rose also looked at that direction.

"At last! The shy guy hugged a girl!"

------------------------------------------

1-It is the story ive been making (that was on hiatus for a moment). I was going to reveal some scenes for the future chapters but, nahh.

2-"Perfect bodyguard/boyfriend"

3-Blueberry

Miss Rein-Soooooooo.... Hello everyone im very sorry about this slow update, I am doing something big that i need a loooooot of my time. My sister is trying to help me out. I thank you for the gems who still trying to read this book until the end!