Chapter 13.2: Ringo family

MissRein: Hello everyone!, sorry for the wrong grammars to the previous chapters. I saw too many of them. Well and also Sky will call miracle, mira-nee okay?

Ai: are you okay author?. Ever since your summer vacation started, you've been spacing out.

Miss Rein: I dont know anymore, Ai *frustrated sigh*. I sincerely apologized to you my fellow gems it just......writers block always attacking me.

Ai:You need to rest ne, author

Miss Rein: Hai hai!

---------------[Press start]-----------------

Sky pov

"Sorry I'm kidnapping mira-nee out of here" i said and suppressed a smile at the 5 of th-em. I dragged mira-nee out of the hotel when..........

"Naniiiiiiiiiiii!?" The 5 of them shouted, I thought for a second if they break every sin-gle window at the hotel, I look above- yep there gonna pay all of that.

"Were are we going Sora-chan?"mira-nee (in short of miracle) asked me from my nick-name a long time ago. The car we've been waiting arrived and took her hand and get in.

"Eomma and appa missed you for seven years since you started as a composer. Since were here in Korea, might as we travel to ilsan (Rm's hometown 😍) and surprise th-em." I explained while the car is moving, go-ing to a fammiliar direction. Mira-nee eye's lit up when I said the word ilsan.

"I missed going there. Especially the flowers. In in love with them" she said look afar from the window.

"Do you remember when we first met Mira-nee?"I asked her eventually for our long lo-ng journey going there.

"Heh. That time huh?. I remembered also the fountain" she said,going along with the conversation and laugh when she remem-bered that. I blushed when she meant 'that fountain. I was 4 years old when that happened.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I watered my field of flowers nicely with the hose. The water sparkles when the li-ght of the sun ray above it. I smiled happ-ily when I watered my two favorite flo-wers, White Jasmine and sunflowers.

Planting flowers was one of my hobbies to do. I sing my own composed song that on-ly me can hear.

(Miss Rein: if you know this line somewhere in a anime. I love this so much)

"Doko Kara hanaseba iindarou machikutabiretemo, owari da nante iwasenai kara

Kakinagutta muishiki no should o tsurete nanimokamo kowashitara

There's a reason that we came across in this world, there's a reason that we caught the mag-"

"What a beautiful song ne, haru-chan?

"Hmm!. The girl is also cute like me!"

I was startled that i accidently stumbled at the fountain and fall in it. I water soa-ked me, i tried to stand up but failed ma-king me blush. I saw two person, the one is older and has a golden hair, and the other one was just the same age like me and has a white hair.  I have to tell you something, NOT just something......I'm a shy person.

"Daijobou!? Here hold my hand" the same age as me run over to the fountain and hold out her hand. I blushed shyly but ta-ke her hand to get out in the fountain. I shiver when i got out in that fountain. The older one suddenly appears with a towel in her hand and place onto my shoulders to keep me warm.