Chapter 2:Meeting the STARISH and Haruka Nanami

No one POV

When the composer was playing the violin in her garden...... Cecil was listening the whole time up to the tree. He smiled when she her. A gift of muses were given to the girl.

While she was playing. The new idol group, STARISH and a new composer, Haruka Nanami was arrived in the master course.

The quartet night greeted them except Camus. The president arrived with a surprised entrance with Ringo sensei and Hyuga sensei. Ringo-sensei was announced who are their seniors. Shinning was announcing having their seniors. Shinning disappeared by jumping in the window.

Ringo-sensei: So Ittoki and Tokiya your senior is Reiji, Syo and Natsuki your senior is Mikaze, and Ren and Masato your senior is Kurosaki. Nanami if you need something just call me and your senior is Lyna Kiseki.

Nanami: HHH!? You mean Lyna kiseki. The most popular composer worldwide, The Lyra of the stars!?

Ringo:Yes ^_^

Nanami smiled widely. Her senior is her idol she is a fan of lyn

Ittoki: So the rumors are true she work in Master Course. I'm a fan of her, her composed songs are beautiful.

Syo: who is she and where is she?

Mikaze: She's in the garden while ago. She woke up early because of the arrival of them.

Masato: garden?

Ringo: Yes!!. She always went to her garden. Her instruments are all there and always composed. She is a kind person she always gave's me different kind of flower.

They stopped talking when they heard a beautiful tune of violin. They followed the tune and arrived in a beautiful garden.

Lyn was playing she didn't notice that someone's watching her

She played the violin in the center of the flower field. Its like an angel or a goddess playing a beautiful melody.

Nanami:(The aura..........its powerful.......this is a being a Processional)

Lyn ended playing violin. She looked back and surprised that many people was listening to her.

Ringo:Ohayo lyn-chan!!! ^o^

She waved back and run to them, when she was closed to them. Ringo sensei hug him.

Hyuga: This is Lyna kiseki. The world-wide composer, and she was called lyra of the stars because she can play all instruments.

She bowed to them and smiled. The Starish and Nanami was speechless that they see the wonderful composer.

She grabbed something. Starish and Nanami was confused of what she was doing. She grabbed something on her pocket. A Ball pen and a Notepad. She was writing something on the notepad, and she tilted back.

"Hi i am Lyna Kiseki. I'm the world-wide composer and Master course composer. You can call me lyn-senpai. Nice to meet you"- it was written.

The others were confused. She's not talking at all.

Ringo- senpai: I forgot already, she cant talk. She can communicate only on notepads. It's a long story.

' I heard rumors that she can' t talk. I thoughts it's a rumor. But the info i read was wrong.

There was a silence for a minute then Natsuki cheered up to change the mood.

Natsuki: Wahhh kawaii!!. I'm Natsuki Shinomiya.

Then there all introduced themselves's.

Reiji: lily im hungry. Cook for me to please ☆_☆

Lyn: ( NO NOT THE EYES!!!!..... I give up)

Lyn giving a look fine. Reiji jump like a child person. Everyone looks on him and saying 'childish'.