Information: STARRY GEMS

-They were called "Queen of Music" because of the different music and incredible dance choreography. Abd their music has deep meaning that can't people understand it but their fans can understand it.

-They were debuted when Lyn Kiseki was 9 years old and her sister was 5 years old.

-They were also called " Legendary Worldwide Idols". The first legendary bright worldwide idol kids that became popular over the world.

-Their main fanbase was called "Gems" or "Sirius.

-They have 10 fanbase but their main fanbase was 'sirius' the other is
2.Canopus
3.Rigil Kentaurus
4.Arturus
5.Vega
6.Capella
7.Rigel
8.Procyon
9.Archernar
10.Betelgeuse
(You will know the reason why the top 10 brightest star in the universe is their fanbase)

- No one knows what entertament where they came from, but always in the intro of their music video, there was this words "Future" popped up.

-Always their music video has a story- a theory to be exact.

-When performing on M.V even in live show, there always wearing mask

-No one's sees their faces.

-This group contains 8 members

1.Real name:Sky Ringo(空耳 りんご)

Stage name: Red Sapphire

Age:7( before) 15( After)

Nationality:  Korean, Japanese

Bio: Sky has a light blue hair and Red sapphire eyes just like her stage name. She was one of the "Maknae" in the "Starry gems", but many called her too "Flame" because she can dance and sing . She came from a rich wealthy family, a traditional korean-styled family. Her family has a connection to the Kiseki family, thats when she met them. She was also super active that you even know it, but has a respect to the elders. A calm like an air but have red flames of activeness

2.Real name:Amethyst lavander

Stage name:Violet

Age:7 (before) 15 (after)

Nationality: japanese, French

Bio:Ametyst was one of the youngest too. Has a lavander waist-length hair and Dark amethyst eyes that can capture many people and fall for her easily.  She met lyn, when there were in a Art Exibit in France, they bumped to each other and talked about the famous painting "Starry Night". Amethyst liked to paint, she was popular in france, a Painter prodigy.

3. Real name: Shina Rein (市な rein)

Stage Name:Black Rose

Age:10 (before) 18 (after)

Nationality: Japanease, Half Spanish

Bio: She has a pure black hair and white eyes. Shina was a famous musician in Spain. Maybe sometimes she may be a cold person and doesnt speak to anyone, she cared to her loved ones, and maybe a little bit mischievous also. The one she meet is Haru, when she was wondering in the city of japan, she met her. The one she cared the most is Haru, because haru was the one who changed her.

4. Real Name: Mikan Aki (未完 あき)

Stage name:Topaz Autumn

Age: 11 (before) 19 (after)

Nationality:Japanese, American

Bio: She is one of the producer in the group they always called her Aki. She can also can rap, her underground rapper name is 'grizzly' because of her hair and unexpected voice. She has a brown eyes and brunnete hair just like Reiji. Always so quiet and listening to music. She always composed music everytime. She REALLY like to sleep......sleep. She was the third oldest in the group. She met Lyn when lyn heard her playing the piano. Topaz want to achive her dream just like the others. Dreammmmmmmm sleeepppppiiiinnnng Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............