Chapter 17

🄵🄰🅂🄷🄸🄾🄽 🅂🄷🄾🅆

🅃🄷🄴 🅁🄾🅂🄴 🅆🄸🄻🄻 🄷🄴🄻🄿!

Roselia Valentine pov

"Rose, can you add these details on our new outfit for that?"

I stopped sketching and looked up to the design that Miracle and Violet was holding up.

"Hmmm,that's a good idea. It suits perfectly with our stage name. Oh! And look at this, i did a little remake of our group mark." Two of them were behind me and look at the sketch.

"Wah, its beautiful. Gems will be happy to see it!"

"Jasmine will also be happy when she saw it..." Miracle trailed on again. Silence again engulfed when she said that. Violet and i looked each other in the eye and smiled softly. Violet clasped her hands (since Miracle was looking down) she looked at the girl. Violet's lips curled up and gave the green-eyed girl a smile.

"We're doing this for her, Miracle. She will be happy from up. Gems also too, ne?" I placed an arm on her shoulder. She smiled softly, and nodded eyes full of determination.

"Yosh! Let's do our best!!"

"Haaaaaiiii!"

________________________________

<Time Skip>

"Rose, here a nice Strawberry shortcake with a Rosemary Tea to your liking"

"Grazie, Miracle" I sliced with a silverware fork the soft strawberry shortcake and bring it in my mouth, the flavors melting as i ate it. The three of us were sitting, resting on the couch. We just finished a while ago.

"Hm? Rose, look at this" My thoughts about the dessert i was eating when i heard Violet called me, i looked up and saw in front of me.

"Hmm, seems like I've forgotten that today Jinguiji Company will held male clothing line Fashion Show" I opened my Gucci bag and hold something out for the girls to see.

"They gave me invitation, a VIP seats and pass also. They said that i can also invite friends. Do you want to come with me??"

"Ren-kun will also be there right? I heard this morning to Nami-chan that they're going to watch" Miracle said it out in the blue.

"Of course Miracle he'll be there, his brother, Seiichirou-san will be in there too" Violet answered the question.

"Ren mentioned to me that guy forced him to go at Saotome Academy, i just hope the two of them will talk about their issues as brothers. They never got along" I sighed sadly as i let down my tea cup at the coffee table. I looked at a certain girl who's deep in thought for a moment.

"Is there's something wrong, Miracle?"

"Do the two of you, really just friends? This strange feeling been kicking up since the two of you see each other at Shima no Rakuen" I smiled to her and pat her hair.

"We're really just friends, Miracle. That guy is impossible for me to like me" Miracle began to pout.

"Ehhhhhhh? Sokka... I thought i saw a spark"

"Impossible huh, that guy is so obvious..."

"Did you say something, magenta??" i think i heard something in Violet's mumbling.