My little family

Demi POV

I woke up to Milly crying, I could hear her from my bedroom. I quickly got up to go and get her, Wilmer clearly wasn't going to, he's still fast asleep. I scooped my crying three year old up in my arms and carried her back into mine and wilmers bed and lay her on top of my body.

"Shhh baby girl. Calm down for mummy" I soothed.

She snuggled into my chest and placed her hand on my boob. I knew she wanted nursing. I pulled my top down so my boobs were on display and manoeuvred my baby so she was cradled in my arms. At first she just rested her head on my chest.

"It's ok baba, mummy's here" I cooed.

Slowly she took one of my nipples into her mouth and latched on. She began sucking gently and it didn't take her long to calm down. I gently played with her hair while she suckled on me.

A few minutes later I heard and saw Wilmer start to wake up. He rolled over to face me and smiled once he saw me feeding our little girl.

"Morning babe" I said to him

"Good morning princess, how long have you been up?" He replied in his sexy morning voice

"Not long, she's only just woke up" I answered

"Hey baby girl" he said to Milly as he stroked her arm up and down.

"I thought we were gonna try and wean her dem?" Wilmer said to me

"I know but look how cute she is. I don't see the harm in it. She will stop breastfeeding when she's ready" I replied

"Ok babe, it's your choice anyway."

I smiled and leant down to kiss him.

We lay there in bed for a while, just talking like your average couple. We don't get to do this often because of our careers. I looked down at Milly and she had fallen asleep with my nipple in her mouth, using it as a dummy.

I laughed slightly before gently unlatching her from my boob, I reached to my bedside table for her spare dummy and I placed it in her mouth while she slept.

"Hey baby, fancy a shower while this little ones asleep?" Wilmer asked with a slight smirk.

"But what if we wake Milly?"

"You're just gonna have to be quiet then aren't you" he said seductively

I got out of bed at the same time as Wilmer and placed Milly back in our bed. I tucked her in before following Wilmer into the bathroom.

He shut the door and pushed me up against it, connecting his lips roughly against mine. He broke away to turn our big shower on.

He quickly undressed me and pulled me under the water with him. He began kissing me again, lovingly but with so much passion. I couldn't help but moan into the kiss. His hands were working their way all over my body while he remained kissing me.

I felt his cock grow hard against me. I knew what was coming and I wanted it so badly.

"You're so beautiful baby" he said to me before is hand worked it's way down and parted me.

"Arghhh w-Wilmer" I cried out as I felt his fingers push up inside me. He didn't take it slow with one, I'm sure he went ahead with three. My legs felt so weak I couldn't keep myself from falling towards Wilmer. He pumped fast and faster inside me and I was ready to cum, but he suddenly pulled his hand out of me.

"Wilmer" I shouted frustrated.

"Shhh baby it's ok" he said as he turned me round so my back was against him. He bent me forwards so my hands were resting on the wall of the shower and my head was facing towards the floor.