Demi's other sister (two)

Follow up to Demi's other sister :)

I had come home to stay at my moms for a few days, mainly to spend some well needed quality time with my sisters. I missed Dallas, Maddie and Jessie so much but especially Jessie, I wanted to make sure she was doing ok after the incident in Brazil. It's Friday afternoon and I'm thinking of suggesting we go to Disneyland tomorrow, just the four of us.

I had only been home half an hour and I was just chilling on the sofa with Mads watching a movie. I hadn't seen Jessie yet, mom said she was tired so was having a bath early and getting settled.

"HI HONEY IM HOME" Dallas screamed as she came through the front door.

"Dallas!" Maddie screamed excitedly before she jumped of the sofa and ran towards her.

After we had all calmed down again, Dallas came and joined us why we finished watching the movie. Mad was leaning on Dallas' shoulder and my mom and Eddie took up the two armchairs.

Not long later, we all heard little footsteps coming down the stairs, I turned my head to see my tiny, ten year old sister walking towards us all in her little pink onesie. She looked so adorable. She gave Dallas and I a hug before walking over to my mom. My mom picked her up and placed her on her lap so Jessie could snuggle into her. I told you before she was still very dependant on my mom, especially when she was tired, which she clearly was now. I'm not going to lie, I'm really jealous that my mom is the one she's cuddled up to. Dallas has Maddie, I want to hold my baby girl.

"Hey, Jessie why don't you head up to bed and get an early night. You're falling asleep here" my mom spoke softly to her.

"No" she whined

"Demi and Dally are home"

My mom looked up at me for help.

"Come on Jess, I'm really tired too, why don't you come to bed with me" I suggested. That wasn't really I lie, I am quite tired, it's been a long day. This also gives me cuddle time with Jessie.

"Ok fine" she said sassily

We all smirked at her as she jumped down off my moms lap and went round to each person individually and gave them a hug and a kiss goodnight. After she had hugged Maddie she came up to me and took my hand in her little one. We walked upstairs hand in hand before reaching her bedroom. I watched her as she climbed into her bed and got under the duvet.

"Demi" she whined, holding her arms out to me

"I'll be right back baby girl, let me just get changed" I said before quickly heading to my old bedroom. I took off all my makeup and threw my hair into a messy bun, I changed into my pyjamas and went back to find Jessie playing around on her phone. I had been really worried about her being on her phone lately, after what happened in Brazil but I had no right to take it off her. She gave me a smile when she saw me re-enter the room. I climbed into bed with her, I expected her to automatically snuggle into me but she stayed sat up in the same straight position on her phone.

"What you doing?" I enquired, trying not to sound to suspicious.

"Nothing" she said bluntly, before she locked her phone and finally lay down.

"Are you ok baby girl?" I said, putting my arm round her, secretly hoping this would encourage her to cuddle me.

To my delight it worked, she rolled herself over and draped an arm over my stomach as she placed her head on my boobs. I squeezed her tightly to my body and kissed the top of her head. She tangled her legs with mine and got herself nice and comfortable, this is where she belongs, in her big sisters arms.