Demi's Other Sister (three)

Another Jessie and Demi one-shot

Feel free to give me ideas to add on from the one-shots I've done or any new ones you can think of :)

Demi POV

My mom had rang me up that morning and asked me to watch over Maddie and Jessie this weekend whilst her and my dad flew to Texas for a few days. She said Dallas would be there as well.

I obviously agreed as I loved spending time with my baby girls. She warned me that Jess might be a bit of a handful but I assured her I'd manage.

I arrived at my moms that afternoon and nobody was home; after dropping Mads and Jessie off at school that morning my mom and Eddie went straight to the airport. Dallas was picking the girls up from school and they should be here any minute.

My mom also warned me that Jessie wasn't too thrilled about them going away. Apparently she begged my mom to take her with them.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by the sound of the door opening and I was greeted with the sight of a stressed out Dallas who was half carrying, half dragging a crying Jessie through the front door.

Maddie looked just as stressed as Dallas.

I took their school bags off Maddie and just threw them to the side before trying to help Dallas with Jessie.

"What's going on?" I asked whoever was listening to me

"She freaked out when she saw Dallas' car instead of moms" Maddie informed me

"But I thought she knew mom was going away?"

"She did, I think the realisation just hit her when she saw Dal"

I nodded and turned my attention back to my baby sister who was hysterically crying for our mom.

"Jessie baby calm down. It's gonna be ok" I said, speaking slowly and calmly

"I want mom. I need mom" she cried at me

"Oh sweetheart I know but it's just for a few days and you've got me and Dallas" I added

"HEY!!" Maddie exclaimed

"And you have Maddie" I laughed

Jessie gave up the struggle to get away from Dallas and collapsed in her arms. Dallas smiled at me sympathetically before lifting Jessie up and carrying her upstairs.

"Dem, I'm gonna try get her to have a nap she might be calmer later on"

"Alright, shout for me if you need me"

I waited for Dallas to carry my crying Jessie upstairs and then turned and pounced on Maddie, squishing her in a bear hug.

"DEMI GET OFF ME!!!!" She shouted.

Eventually after five minutes of me torturing her I let her go and led her to the sofa. I sat down whilst Mads lay down with her head on my lap so I could play with her hair.

"Maddie?"

"Yeah Dems? She said, looking up at me

"What's Jessie been like these past couple of weeks while I've been away?"

"You want the truth?"

"Tell me, please Mads"

"She's hardly left moms side. If she's not with mom she's with dad. I think she's scared to be on her own. She's not said much to me but she's been quite close with Dallas when she's come round." She told me

"What's she been like when it comes to sleeping and eating?"

"She's kinda ok at meal times. She sits next to mom and if she gets her own way she'll sit on her lap but mom doesn't want her doing that. She refuses to even attempt to go to sleep, mom stays with her and reads, sings, and talks until she finally falls asleep. But even then she wakes up in the night and ends up in bed with mom and dad so it's no wonder she's freaking out that they've gone away."