Demi's other sister (five) (holiday)

Demi POV

So after finally managing to clear all of our schedules, we were all sat on the plane ready to go on a much needed family holiday.

The airport is usually stressful enough but when the whole family is there its much easier to get recognised. Jessie’s anxiety was running high and my mom was doing everything she possibly could to keep her calm.

The amount of people at the airport and loud noises really freaked Jess out, meaning she was permanently attached to my mom. She would usually allow me to comfort her but today she won’t even come near me. It’s upsetting me a bit because she’ll let Dallas look after her; I’ve no idea why she won’t come near me.

Wilmer is being the perfect boyfriend and making me feel safe and protected because I don’t have my security with me and Jessie’s not the only one with anxiety, hers is just a lot worse than mine.

I could tell my mom was getting stressed out and the entire point of this holiday was for her to relax so when we got on the plane I offered for Jessie to sit with me and Wilmer but she refused. My mom tried to persuade her by telling her she was going to sleep because she was tired. Dallas then offered and surprise surprise Jessie agreed. Well don’t I feel loved.

My mom and dad sat together, I sat with Wilmer and Dallas and Maddie sat with Jessie.

The plane took off and we were on our way to the Bahamas. My mom and dad fell asleep almost straight away and Wilmer and I weren’t tired so decided to watch a movie. Dallas and Maddie had the same idea while Jessie fell asleep on Dallas’ lap.

At some point during the flight Jessie got restless and began to wake up. She instantly panicked as she was tired and didn’t recognise her surroundings.

“Mommy” she called out

“shhh moms asleep Jess” I heard Dallas whisper to her

“No. I need mommy”

I could tell by her voice she was getting more and more worked up.

“Jess look there’s mommy, she’s right there baby but she’s sleeping see”

I turned around in my seat to see Dallas pointing at my sleeping mother

One look at my mom was all it took for Jessie to begin to cry.

“Come here baby girl. You can sit with me” I told her

“No want mommy” she cried

With the noise Jessie was making my mom stirred and woke up to face the origin of the noise. She sighed and smiled weakly at the sight of her youngest daughter crying for her. She held out her arms and Dallas passed her across the isle of the plane to my mom. Jess instantly calmed down and snuggled into my mom.