Demi's other sister.

*can you do one where demi has another sister who is receiving a lot of hate and hurts herself please*

Demi POV.

I was on tour in South America. It was amazing, it was made even better because my family had come along with me. My mom and dad, and my three sisters Dallas, Maddie and Jessie were here. It was nice being able to spend time with them, especially my youngest sister jessie. She was a year and a half younger than maddie and was a very quite person. She would have a laugh and joke with you but compared to myself, Dallas as maddie she was definitely the quietest.

I'd like to say I was extremely close with her, she confides in me a lot. I know she misses me when I'm away. When she's with me we often have little private chats cuddled up in bed. She's the cutest little thing. Everyone always comments on how mature maddie is and that's true she is mature for her age, but jessie is definitely ten and a half. She's still very vulnerable and dependant on my mom and dad.

There was only me and maddie in my dressing room. I had hours until my show but we were just chilling. I was talking to maddie whilst she was on her phone but her face suddenly went blank of all emotion.

"Mad, you ok?" I asked worriedly

"Have you been on twitter lately?" She ask in a panic filled voice

"No why? Maddie what's up?"

"Look?"

She handed her phone to me and I noticed she was on twitter. I scrolled through and there were thousands of hate tweets about jessie. All of them telling her to either hurt or kill herself. They were calling her fat and and ugly.

My heart sank. How could people say these things about a little girl. I knew jessie had twitter, I hope to God she hasn't seen them. She's too vulnerable to cope with this, she isn't strong enough. She's cried to me a few times when she's seen something bad written about her but this was ridiculous. It's like the whole of twitter had turned against her, I don't understand.

I was interrupted from my thoughts when the door opened and in walked my mom, Eddie and Dallas. But no jessie.

"Mom where's jessie?" I asked

"She's in the hotel room. She said she was tired so we told her to take a nap. Demi are you ok?"

"I need to be with her. Maddie explain. Don't follow me, let me deal with this" I said quickly before sprinting out of my dressing room.

I ran out of the arena and across the street to my hotel, ignoring all the screams from my fans and the paparazzi.

When I reached our room I swiped my key and unlocked the door. I ran to the bedroom I was sharing with jessie but she wasn't there. She wasn't taking a nap.

I ran the bathroom and the door was shut, but I could hear her sobs from outside. I took a deep breath before turning the handle and pushing open the door.

The sight in front of me will haunt me forever. My baby sister was sat against the bathtub with blood dripping all down her arms and thighs. She was gripping on to a blade like her life depended on it.

"Jessie" I said cautiously.

"Help me" she cried out hysterically.

I threw myself onto the floor beside her.

"Baby girl, can you give me the blade" I said as I held my hand out in front of her.

She was shaking violently, and she shook her head in response to me.

"I c-can't. I n-need it" she stuttered

"No baba. You don't need it, I'm here with you. Now hand me the blade"

Slowly she placed it down in my hand. I quickly threw it in the toilet and returned to Jessie's side.

"Talk to me baby" I said softly.

"They hate me. Everybody hates me" she cried.

I pulled her into my body.

Not caring that I was getting covered in blood, I let her cry into my chest.

I was so angry. She's fucking ten years old.

After about 15 minutes I decided that I really needed to get her cleaned up. I picked her up with me and placed her on the counter as a began to run her a bath.

When I was full I lifted her down and tried to help her get undressed but she flinched away from me.

"Sweetie, it's me. It's just demi, let me help you baby"

She slowly nodded at me, giving me permission to continue. I placed my little sister in the warm bath and she winced in pain.

"Shhh baby girl I know"

I carefully washed all the blood off her body and got her out as fast as I could to prevent anymore pain. All her cuts has stopped bleeding as I was helping her get changed into clean clothes.

"Come on Jessie, let's get you into bed. Take a nap baby girl"

"No, no demi please" she begged.

I led her towards the double bed we had been sharing and sat down on the edge next to her.

"No what Jess?"

"Don't go, don't make me sleep. Please I need you, please stay" she cried as she leaned into me and gripped on to me

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm staying right here" I reassured her.

"Come on, let's get comfy"

I climbed into bed and pulled her under the covers with me. I held her tightly to me.

"Jessie, you need to believe me when I tell you all those things were lies. None of it is true"

"It is. It must be if everyone's saying it."

"No! It's all lies. You're a beautiful, smart and funny little girl. These people clearly have nothing better to do with their lives than to make up rubbish about a perfect little girl"

"I'm sorry dem dem"

"Baby you have nothing to be sorry for. I'm not angry, nobody is going to be angry. We all love you. Now get some rest, I'll be here the whole time, I'll be here when you wake up as well"

She let out a little yawn and closed her eyes. I traced my finger down from her forehead to the tip of her nose continuously until her breathing settled and she fell fast asleep.

"I'm going to protect to baby girl" I whispered.

I quickly text my mom and told her to come up to the room, but to come on her own. I know jessie had me here but she's my moms little girl.

A/n

Message me with more requests. I will get round to them at some point x