Fifty

Draco stumbled into the bookshelf behind him pulling Harry with him. A voice in the back of Draco's mind told him he shouldn't be making out in the middle of the library but that voice was pushed down when Harry pressed himself completely against him.
Draco liked the feel of Harry's body pressing into his own. Harry was making everything fade away. None of it mattered when they were kissing.

Draco slide his hands into Harry's hair and tugged softly. Harry moaned quietly against his mouth giving Draco the opportunity to slip his tongue in his mouth. Draco moaned at the taste of Harry.  He tasted like chocolate covered strawberries and Draco couldn't get enough.

All to soon for either of their liking someone had seen them.

"Pince is coming. Just thought you ought to know." Theo mumbled passing them.

Harry stepped back reluctantly. Draco whines quietly as he moved away.

Harry chuckled having heard Draco. 

"Don't know what you're laughing about." Draco smiled and straightened up.

"Whatever you say." Harry shook his head

"We need to be more careful." Draco said

"You kissed me." Harry laughed

"I'm aware. I'm merely saying it out loud to remind myself." Draco rolled his eyes playfully.

"Do you wanna take a walk?" Harry asked offering Draco his hand.

"Do we have time?" Draco asked

Harry checked his watch and frowned.
"It doesn't look like we do. I left my bag in the common room. I don't have time to walk around the grounds then go get my bag."

Draco frowned "maybe we can later."

Harry nodded "I'm sure we can if we don't get too much homework this afternoon."

Draco nodded wordlessly