Sixy-Five

Harry woke up by Sirius knocking on his door. He peeked out the window and saw it was still dark out.

Yet when he opened the door for his godfather Sirius was fully dressed ready to go to court.

"Harry today is going to be filled with high emotion for everyone. I going to need you to sit close to me. I've talked to Molly and she agreed to let you sit directly behind Draco. You're going to hear things that most definitely make you angry."

"If I have to step out at point I will. I don't want to ruin their chances at locking him up."

"If you need to step out Ron and Hermione will be right by the door with Arthur. They can step out with you if you think its necessary."

"Sirius do you think I'll be able to handle this?"

"I think so. You'll know when you have to walk away. If I need to lean over and encourage you to step out I will."

"I have to ask who had the worst temper Mum or dad?"

"Lily. When she got angry she was an unstoppable force. You did not wanna be on the receiving of that." Sirius smiled "you take after her. More than you think."

"I hate that this stuff actually happens. The whole abusive everything. Can't people have an ounce of humanity?" Harry sighed

"I know Harry. It's never fair. But today is a chance to make things right."

Harry nodded. "I'll get dressed and go help with breakfast."

"I'll let Molly know. Narcissa is sleeping in." Sirius smiled and shut the door as he left.

Harry pulled on a shirt and sweatpants before heading to the kitchen,

"I'll go wake Remus so he can shower." Sirius told Mrs Weasley exiting the kitchen

"Harry you're wonderful. I appreciate the help."

"Not a problem Mrs Weasley. My aunt taught me how to cook when I 6. What would you like for me to do?" Harry smiled

"Could you finish up the bacon? I have to start the eggs."

Harry nodded and stepped towards the stove. Cooking made him a bit less nervous.

"After we're done cooking you should wake Draco and get dressed."