Sixy-Six

Draco woke to Harry nudging him out of his sleep.
"Mrs Weasley says you need to come eat something." Harry smiled

"Is Mother awake yet?" Draco asked

"No. I think everyone wants you to wake her. She um slept in today."

Draco nodded and sat up. "I'll wake her and come down to eat."

"I'll be waiting downstairs." Harry nodded and turned to leave

Draco stood up stretching and grabbing his wand. He made his way up the next flight of stairs to his Mother's room.

He opened the door to find his Mother sitting at the door of her bed in her dress. She looked up at him and smiled.

"Breakfast is ready." Draco said

"Are you nervous?" She asked

"Yes. Aren't you?"

"Yes I am. Go put your dress robes on. I don't want you to have to rush to get dressed once you finish eating. You could get sick." She told him

"Yes Mother." Draco nodded "please go eat something Mother."

Narcissa smiled at her son and walked down the stairs with him.

"Molly will make sure I eat."

"I know. Mother you have to eat. At least have some bread and butter."

"Draco I will eat a full breakfast. I've been a bit hungry since I woke up."

Draco smiled and ducked into his room as
Narcissa kept walking down the last flight of stairs.

Draco dressed and combed his hair to one side before  going back to the hallway.

As he came out of his room Hermione was walking past and they bumped into each other making Hermione fall.

"Oh Hermione I'm sorry." Draco said quickly helping her to her feet.

She was wearing the pastel purple dress her mother sent her.

"It's okay Draco. I wasn't paying attention. Let's go get you something to eat." She smiled

Draco nodded and they walked down to the kitchen.

"Draco don't worry. You have witnesses on your side.  Theodore Nott's father and mother have agreed to testify against your father. Something about helping their son and his partner become more comfortable with themselves."

Draco smiled "Theo actually got them to testify. He's the only friend I had prior to Harry and I."

"I'm glad you had someone that stood by you."

"Hermione can I ask a favor of you?"

"Of course."

"If Harry needs to step out whether he wants you to go or not go with him make sure he's okay."

Hermione smiled "I will. Im glad you care about him so much."

"I really do. He's helped me to be the real me. For that I'm grateful."