Fifty-One

Draco couldn't get his mind off Harry for the rest of the day.  Draco found himself walking around the grounds aimlessly after his charms lesson. He kept thinking about how impulsive he had been. It was known that Draco could and would go out of his way to do something just because it was funny to him but this. Kissing someone in the middle of the library it wasn't something he normally did. Maybe it was hormones or the pent up veela nature coming out in him. Whatever it was. It needed to be under control.

Draco was pulled out of his thoughts by a hand on his shoulder.
He turned his head and saw Harry standing there catching his breath.
"Where you running?" Draco asked facing him.

"Been trying to catch up to you since you left Charms." Harry said

"Sorry I guess I've been swimming around in my thoughts." Draco shrugged

"Thinking about the trial?"Harry raised his eyebrows in question.

"No. The library." Draco felt heat flood his cheeks as Harry's eyes lit up and a smirked worked its why onto his face.

"Really?" Harry teased

"It's perfectly normal to think of such things." Draco blushed deeper.

"Truth be told I've been thinking about it too." Harry admitted

Draco smiled shyly.

"What are you getting all shy and nervous for?" Harry asked

"Let's just say the whole public thing about this is new to me. I like to keep my love life private normally." Draco sighed

"And with everything happening all at once it's not exactly easy to keep it quite now." Harry let out a breath

"It's just new to me is all. I'm just going to have some adjusting to do before I'm really confident in it." Draco said quickly not wanting to discourage Harry.

"Is it making you uncomfortable?" Harry asked searching Draco's face.

"No. Just less confident." Draco sighed