Sixty-One

Draco stepped in the doorway of the kitchen. Narcissa was sitting with Hermione talking about a book they had looked over. Remus was sitting opposite them quietly eating his plate. Ron took a seat next to him.

"Arthur just left. Where's Harry?" Molly Weasley questioned Ron.

"Talking to Sirius." Ron mumbled

Draco took the empty seat to his mother's right and Mrs Weasley sat a plate of hot food in front of him.

"Eat as much as you like Draco. We've got enough to go around."

"Thank you." Draco smiled

"Did you sleep alright son?" Narcissa turned to her son

"I slept good. No nightmares." Draco smiled

"Good. I'm glad you feel safe." Narcissa smiled

Draco glanced at his mother's plate. She barely ate anything. "Mother you need to eat more than that."

"I'm not that hungry."

"Mother I know better than that. You're just anxious. You need to eat. Please." Draco worried over her. "You know you'll fall ill if you don't eat enough."

Narcissa picked up a slice of bacon from her plate. "You're right. I haven't been eating right."

"I know. You lose your appetite when you're anxious." Draco smiled and turned to his own plate as Harry and Sirius came through the door.

"After you eat you can have a shower Draco." Sirius told him and sat at the head of the table with Remus to his right and Draco on his left. Harry stole a seat next to Ron.

"Molly sit and eat I can get Harry and myself a plate. You've been running around taking care of everyone all morning." Sirius stood up and walked to the stove.

"Oh alright. If you must." Mrs Weasley smiled

"Molly you wouldn't let me help cook. I have to make myself useful in my own home." Sirius said
Mrs Wesley sat down at the opposite end of the table of where Sirius has been with her plate.
"Sirius would you pass me a bit of toast?" Remus asked

Sirius turned and tossed a piece of toast onto Remus' plate.

"Thank you."

"Welcome. As soon as we finish eating I'd like to take everyone to diagon alley my treat. We'll have a little shopping day together. I'll be paying. We can have lunch at a muggle restaurant just down the street so Molly doesn't worry about that." Sirius informed everyone

"Sirius you don't have to-" Molly started

"Now Molly I know you're going to see the twins anyway. You've cooked and cleaned for me for the past week. I want to treat you and Ron to a day out. For all the Christmases and birthdays I've missed huh?" Sirius offered

"Mum I'd like to see the twins." Ron said

"Okay okay. But you had better not take advantage of Sirius' generosity."

"Ron anything you want I'll buy. Molly anything you'd like I'll buy. Narcissa Draco you see anything you want you charge it to me. Harry  Hermione you and Remus know I will not let either of you try to pay for anything."

"He does this right before my birthday every year and at Christmas." Harry told Mrs Weasley. "He just wants to make up for lost time. When he says anything. He means anything. He likes buying other people things."

"Sirius loves spending his parents money on his friends." Hermione said "He said we deserve the money better than his parents."

"Sirius you're a saint." Narcissa smiled

"Somedays"