eight

Last chapter continued but from George's pov kinda
--
George was walking down the hall trying to find Charlotte so they could walk to first period together. The bell had already rang and he was getting worried she didn't come to school today.

As he turned the hall he saw Rian exit a classroom looking angry. George hid around the corner because he wasn't in the mood to get beat up today. He waited until Rian was out of sight to continue walking but somebody else walked out of the classroom, Charlie. Her hair was a mess and it looked like she was limping.

"Charlie?" He walked towards the battered girl. She head snapped towards his direction in fear and backed up. He walked faster towards her before she could run away.

"Hey are you okay? What happened?" He asked as he analyzed her. Her shirt was stretched and she had a busted lip along with other cuts on her face. He also noticed she was holding her wrists.

"Y-yeah, I was just ditching first period." She answers and looks down when she notices Joji looking at her wounds.

"Okay, but why are you all beat up?" Joji puts his hand on her face and presses against a gash on her cheek making her hiss in pain. He feels anger burn in his chest. "Did Rian do this?" Charlie doesn't have to answer him, her eyes say it all.

She pulls back and shakes her head. "Joji you don't understand. I lied to him and he got mad, it was all my​ fault." She tries explaining but George cut her off.

"Bullshit it's your fault! That son of a bitch has no right to put his hands on you like that! You have to tell somebody about it, it's not ok Charlotte." Joji shouts.

Charlie looks around the hall to see if his shouting grabbed anybody's attention. "I'm not going to tell anybody because it won't happen again. I learned my lesson and I won't get him mad again, okay?"

George looked at his best friend like he didn't know who she was. Was she joking? Did she really think that this was okay? All he could do was shake his head. "Charlotte if this happens again I swear to God I will beat the shit out of him."

Charlie nodded her head and smiled at him. "It won't happen I promise."

Suddenly she remembered what Rian said "Wait till I see that motherfucker you were fucking behind my back he's gonna get it worse than you."

"Uh, Joji can you do me a favor?" She asks and he hums in response. "Stay away from Rian okay? Just don't let him see you, trust me." Joji looks at her weirdly but nods his head.

The bell rings and the hall is filled with students walking to their next class. Charlie uses the crowd of people to break away from Joji and go to the bathroom to fix herself. She leaves him confused and sad trying to find her in the sea of people.
---
this sucks ass im sorry. im so tempted to delete this story it's absolute garbage, no one would care anyways