02.

The truck came to a abrupt stop, causing me to wham my head against it again. My body grew dizzy and light from the hit, my ears ringing and my body swaying.

The trunk is open, the men grabbing me while I'm still dazed. I stumble on my bare feet, the slip night dress I wore dirtied and battered. My legs bruised, luckily no scratches yet.

But none of that mattered now, as they pulled and shoved me towards a dark clearing in the woods.

I was going to die, maybe not today but my death was apparent and was going to happen soon.

I watch as the red head bends down, what looks like just a regular spot in the ground is actually a opening to a large underground cellar. I scream as I'm pushed down there, falling at least five feet. They smirk down at me from above.

"She's all yours Felicity. You have about a week with her." They slam it down, my heart drops as I hear it lock.

I keep my head up even as I hear boots clicking against the cement floor.

"Mm, fresh meat fellas!" I cry out as sharp finger nails pierce the skin of my throat. She drags me up from there, a woman with crimson eyes meets my brown ones.

As my blood runs down my neck her eyes turn black suddenly.

"Holy shit." She whispered, squeezing my neck even tighter. Making me loose air and more blood trickle down my neck. I gag out, she takes in a deep breath.

Her teeth out, poking against her lips. "Oh," she chuckles. "I'm gonna have so much fun with you."

"Today's the day, gorgeous!" She says cruelly, kicking me on the side of my face. I was eerily calm today, just the day before I was screaming, sobbing and having a panic attack but today...I was calm.

Felicity furrowed her eyebrows furrowed, and then she grew angry her nostrils flaring. She pushed back her short brown/auburn hair and threw me up. "Get the fuck up. Come on, it's time to meet your sad pathetic fate." She had to hold me up, I was sure that my rib was broken along with my ankle.

I tried to limb as fast as she was walking but it wasn't working.

She grunted, "You're fucking helpless." She growls, fisting my ruined hair. She stopped at the latter that led up to freedom, or at least freedom from the cellar. With a jump we were out of there, she dragged me to a new car which I was thrown in like a bag of potatoes.

"Fuck Felicity. You ruined her." The familiar voice of the red head spoke. His eyes along with the one with the long hair said.

She shrugged, hopping in herself. "What did you expect me to do? Paint her nails?" They all laughed while I just laid there staring at nothing in particular.

"Are you sure she stole something?" Felicity asked, glancing at me. "She ran. Seems pretty guilty. I mean she almost let her kid brothers take the blame." Long hair said. She shook her face, a disgusted look on it.

"Humans. I swear, they can't even be trusted by their own family." She spit on me and I just let it sit there. Even how much I detested spit and thought it was utterly disgusting I just laid there still.

"Anyway, why do you ask?" Red head asks. She shrugs, "All she would do was cry. But not cry like the others do, it was fucking annoying and pitiful." She chuckled, kicking her legs up.

"She seems just like a scared human girl. She's only nineteen for fuck sakes." Long hair raises an eyebrow. "She told you?" Felicity smirked.

"Her blood." I tense and she takes notices instantly. Smirking proudly she licks her lips. "Her blood...is something I've never tasted before." She moans, her eyes blackening. "Shit. I knew we should've gotten a taste. I mean look at her. She can be mistaken for an angel." They all laugh.

Soon there laughter is cut short as red head stops the car. Felicity grabs me, leaning over until her nose was almost touching mine.

"Thanks for all the yummy blood. Maybe if you were one of us we could've been friends? No hard feelings though right? I was just doing my job." She burst out laughing but then stops as she finishes her thought.

I don't think I could ever forgive her even if I had the chance or could.

I look away from her making her small smile drop, she grabs me and starts dragging me out of the car.

And in front of me is a mass of vampires. Yelling and hissing, the cold air snips at me as I stare at them with bored eyes. Until I start tearing up as I see the podium. A large, thick pole in the middle of it. With slits where my hands and knees will be tied until I'm whipped, stabbed, chocked or anything this so called king desires today.

I know well of this place.

My father was killed at this very pole.

I'm crying because I'll never see the twins grow up, I'll never see Flo grow up, I'll never see the baby grow up. I'll never see them have kids, get married, be in love and have fun. I'll never be able to know of the world has or will get better for them.

I didn't care about my future, those thoughts left as my parents passed and I became a mother to my siblings.

I was tied to the post tightly, Felicity and the two men standing back and watching me with excitement in their eyes.

The crowds of thousands of blood lust vampires watching their eyes black. The worst thing is...they get to feed on me after their king is done.

The strong, poky wool rope scraped my skin until it broke, blood oozing out having half of the crowd quiet. Their eyes blacking, I froze just as they all did. I watched as they all struggled to drop to their knees, their arms resting against their sides, leaving their neck and chest open as a deep sign of respect.

I'm hit with a sudden wave of emotion, and a scent that had me limb and my mouth watering.

I felt like someone, my mother even wrapped her arms around me and whispered in my ear, 'everything's going to get better.' Maybe it was because I was going to die in a matter of minutes.

But I stiffen as a sharp knife is pressed against my back. I close my eyes tightly as it moves up. The dress I wore from weeks ago ripping even more. Five minutes passed and he hasn't so much of poked me.

This king was stalling.

Hope someone's out there reading this! And if there is thank you! Please tell me what you think, don't be shy!