28

Kronos

I watched as her eyes widened. "Nepal?" She repeated breathlessly. "You've colonized Nepal?" I chuckled at the remark. My head tilted back slightly, "Thank you." She told me, taking me by surprise as she wrapped her around around my neck.

I felt strange as she cuddled into me. It was all too soon when she started to pull away, giving me a big smile. "I'm planning on colonizing your body next." My hand holds the side of her neck. I watch as the color of her face changes. She shakes her head, a shy smile on her lips.

I stare at the gorgeous women before me. "You say the craziest things." She mentions, letting out a giggle. She slips away from me, she had an advantage as I stared at her in amazement. She pouts at the now cold food she had heated up. She looked up at me narrowing her eyes, I raise my eyebrows at that.

"Who are you looking at like that?" I questioned, hiding the smirk that was bordering my lips. She quickly looked away, her hair flying around. I smirked, shaking my head as I looked up at the ceiling. I chuckled lowly, I walked over to her as she fumbled with her cold food.

I trapped her in that spot. Placing my hands on the sides of her. "You should be grateful to me, Opalescent. But it seems like you're still testing my patience." She tilted her head up she playfully popped out her bottom lip.

"My food is cold because of you. It's only fair." She says innocently. I slap my hand down over her ass causing her to let out a loud whine.

"Watch it, Opalescent." I tried hard to keep down the smile I had on my face but I couldn't. She looked up at me and laughed. I grabbed the plate of food and threw it away. "I'll just take you somewhere to eat?" I panicked as her face lit up too much. "It'll be easy for you to find. I'll give you the directions." She nodded her head.

"Mm, okay." She said graciously, turning around and walking past me.

I watched as she struggled to communicate with the worker at the restaurant. Not even knowing what plate she should get. I spoke with the women who was waiting for me patiently. Asking her to take me to the table where Opal was. The women nodded her head, speaking back to me in her native tongue.

She walked me towards Opalescent just as she was giving up. "I'm sorry-ugh why did he bring me here and I can't even communicate with the people-" She jumped as I pressed my hand against her lower back. I turned to the man she was speaking with. Explaining to him that my mate couldn't speak in there mother tongue, Nepali. He bowed to me, telling me that it was okay and to send my apologies to his Queen.

I turned to Opalescent, who was looking at me through wide scared eyes. "Take a seat." I told her smoothly, taking in her appearance. I clench my jaw, feeling myself getting ready to claim her mine. Her hair was up in a low ponytail, a black and red detailed scarf wrapped around the tie of the ponytail. She only wore a simple pair of black jeans opened toed shoes, a shirt with long bell curved lace shirt.

She nodded her head, taking the seat I had pulled out for her. I walked over to the other chair in front of her. I ordered something for us and the waiter was off to the back.

I connected eyes with Opalescent. "Thank you." She gushed, pressing her hand to her forehead. "I'm so embarrassed. I feel horrible about coming to a country and not knowing anything of their language." She mushed her face with the palm of her hand.

"Well, at least you're not ignorant enough to be mad at the waiters for not knowing English." She nodded her head, a sad look of despair still on her face. I reached over, fiddling with the lace. I could see her rusted color bra through the white shirt. "Who gave you permission to wear this?" She looked down and squealed, covering up her chest with her arms.

"I-well-I just threw it on. Octavian's mate, she helped me get a whole new closet." She spoke, her eyes glancing into mine. My nostrils flared, i clenched my fist.

"So you wore things, like this, all over the pack territory?" She looked down at my fist. She licked her lips.

"Not all the time." I missed the clothes she wore in the castle. Her old lady clothes. Not this new age shit. I took in a heavy breath, the waiter from before came out with a bottle of wine with two glasses. He placed one glass in front of each of us.

I nodded my head and he left the wine bottle on the table. I lifted my glass, watching Opalescent over the rim. She kept her hands in her lap. I watched with amusement as she leaned over, smelling the glass but her nose crinkled. "Do I have to drink it?" She mumbled to me. I rolled my eyes, chuckling.

"If I remember correctly you seemed fine drinking with my cousin. You seemed fine with just about anything with him." Her face heated up and she looked down. I clenched my jaw, I rolled my neck and then rotated my shoulders. I picked up my glass, spilling some of the liquid into my mouth.

"And you seem fine with sleeping with everyone except the one who's actually your mate." I almost spit up my drink. I was shocked, I knew she had a spark but I never expected for her to actually snap back at me. Her face was set in a angry pout, the pout causing her dimples to pop. Her dark eyes narrowed on me.

I was turned on with the look she was giving me. I shifted in my seat, my pants now tight with my hard on.

"Why are you even here? You wanted me to go alone. For the record, it hurt kissing him. I hated it. I'm pretty sure I told you this. And did you just leave the kids by them-" I cut her off, pressing my thumb to her lips. The tip of it slipping into her warm mouth. God what I wanted to fucking do to this mouth.

"I'll get you something else. And, vixen, if you y'all back to me like that in public I'll flip you on this table and mark you mine right here on this table in front of everyone. Publicly."