Chapter 10

Maya......

Maya......

Maya......

Maya......

All Arjun could think about was Maya..

Arjun groaned aloud, startling the passengers who sat near him in the plane but he ignored them and turned towards the window since he got window seat again..

What he didn't know was that Maya arranged a window seat for him as like always...

He liked to think himself of a bird who was flying from the ground ignoring everything whenever he traveled in plane, watching the clouds in awe like a child...

He was always very excited about the flight travel because of this and now he was used to it because of Maya..

Here we go..

Maya....

Maya....

If Arjun didn't know any better he would say that he was the one obsessed with her instead of Maya.

How was she doing..?

Oh Man...

Here we go... Again..

Why was he worrying about her?

Arjun couldn't even feel the happiness of sitting near a window seat like he usually did..

Arjun gripped the hair of his head, probably scaring or disturbing the nearby passengers but he was beyond caring any of this.

Why..?

Why Maya..?

Why the hell I couldn't stop thinking about her?

Why was it always somehow my thoughts wander to her..?

Did she mix something so that he always thoughts of her.? Or had she done some black magic on him?

Arjun knew these were ridiculous thoughts but he couldn't reason out with his mind and feelings.

Because the moment she left in a hurry to whatever emergency probably something to do with her mom, he couldn't stop thinking about her.

He reasoned with his panicking heart that she was Maya Mehrothra, the stern boss, the obsessive person, the psycho who tried to control him.

But did his heart listen..?

No... It started beating frantically in fear and concern for her. Because no matter how she was, she had always loved her mom even more obsessively than she had looked after him.

He remembered the time how desperate and vulnerable she was when her mom was hospitalized. He ran to her that time ignoring the dinner arranged by dusky and their family.

He could remember how weak she was that time, shaking, trembling in front of the God begging like a child.

Arjun wanted to abandon everything and go with her because she was as vulnerable as that day. But he restrained knowing he was not welcome and it would only make the situation more awkward.

After she went, he had done the last photoshoot halfheartedly. The last day everyone wandered around while he went to the bridge one more time (Nope... Not because he kissed her there but because that was a beautiful bridge) and took photos for his personal gallery yet all the while worrying about her. He even went and called her in a moment of his stupidity or bravery. He was happy and disappointed that she didn't attend the call.

He constantly worried about whether she was okay or how well she was coping. And his mind constantly went to the conversation he had with Saanjh on that day he helped admit Maya's mom in hospital about Maya's dad.