Chapter 26

Chapter 26:

----****----****-----

Arjun looked at the city from the rooftop with tired eyes....

It was as peaceful as it ever had been...

This was his favourite place not only because he spent most of the time here with Dusky but in fact he had spent sometime here alone too. This place had helped him calm his feelings so many times in the past..

Here, he could just be Arjun..... Not pretending to be anything for other's sake..

Here, he could let go of his cheery, smiling face and could be as angry as he wanted and no one would question him what was wrong...

A perfect place for him to be whatever he wanted....

His step mom and his best friend had always nagged at him from his habits to his carefree nature. It had never bothered him before but this was getting out of his hands. One day he was going to snap and yell at them and would ruin their relationship they held for years..

But what could he do...?

Arjun could not bear when they badmouthed Maya...

Well partly it was his fault.. He was the one who complained about Maya to Saanjh about their four months relationship.

But how could he explain he had fallen head over heals for her despite how she behaved with him..?

No sane person would fall in love after going through how she behaved with him.

But how could he explain he was going insane for her and crazy about her...?

How could he explain his overwhelming feelings for her in words..?

He knew Maya was not normal and the way she had been obsessed with him had him freaked out during the past four months..

But how could he explain there was no way a child would come out normal after what Maya had gone through..?

How could he possibly explain how much courage Maya should have had to escape from all that and how she had succeeded in her life to them..?

How could he explain his adoration for her courage, his awe of her strength, his astonishment of her success, his fascination of her beauty, his love for her in mere words...?

How could he explain to them what kind of woman Maya was..?

How could he explain to his step mom and Saanjh that Maya had slowly by very slowly had occupied his mind and heart completely that he couldn't think about anything but Maya..?

Arjun knew that his body, his heart and everything belonged to Maya now...

Maya......

Maya......

Maya.....

If Arjun closed his eyes he could still feel her lips, how it tasted, how soft they were....

If it was up to him, he would kiss her for like forever...

Arjun knew these were no ordinary feelings that he felt towards Maya..

Yes, he had flirted with girls and checked out beautiful girls, he had even kissed some but it was nothing serious. He hadn't even dated anyone.

But this..... These feelings for Maya were so overwhelming that he didn't even know what would happen to him in future, more like he didn't even care at all.

But there was no going back. To be frank Arjun didn't even want to go back. Arjun couldn't think of the life before meeting Maya because he hadn't felt alive like this after he met Maya..