Chapter 32

Chapter 32:

---------------------------

It was nothing extreme nor dangerous.....

That was what Maya expected....

He might ask promotion or the project he liked to work..

But knowing Arjun, he wouldn't ask for all that...

Then what was he going to ask...?

When that time she promised him, she was only worried about him and promised him without thinking much...

But what if he asked something so embarrassing or humiliating...?

Arjun wouldn't do that to a girl but he hated her... Right..? Arjun even compared her with her father that day on the restaurant..

But lately their relationship somewhat changed, like how it was before the four months relationship.

He might have forgave her for all the things she put him through and was now thinking of herself as just a friend like he did before...

If that was how it was she would be the luckiest person alive.

He was kind enough to let the past go and even friendlier with a monster like her.

Lately she was falling asleep in Arjun's prescience. But what could she do...?

She could not control herself because with Arjun, even though her heart ached so much, it still was peaceful enough to sleep.

Arjun was the cure for her insomnia...

Day before yesterday too she had fallen asleep when Arjun was eating beside her in the meadow. Maya didn't know why every time Arjun brought her to his home instead of waking her up...

If he did things like that then how could she not fall in love with him more and more..?

Maya was afraid of Ashwin finding about this. If he knew the extent of her feelings for Arjun, Ashwin would kill him just to torment het. Maya could never think of a world that existed without her Arjun.

But yet Maya could not express how it felt to sleep in the same bed he had slept on for years. In their four months relationship Arjun never let her close, he even moved away from hugs so Maya waited patiently for him to open up to her.

Maya was a fool.......

Maya was a fool to think love hurt and love was stupid because now she understood what it felt to be in love.

Even though her love was unrequited, Maya had never experienced this kind of feelings..

Maya never had limits to control her but her love for Arjun and the feeling to protect him by any means was so overwhelming.

It was Friday night.....

And it was going to be two days holiday for her workers because of the exhausted photo session which they worked hard this week, day and night. Usually she made them overwork even at Saturday and some of them on even Sundays but she knew they needed rest since they all looked like they would drop dead any time..

Everyone had left the office except Arjun who was finishing up his work since he took half day off when she took him to lunch somewhere else the day before yesterday.

Arjun had told that he would ask his wish today and Maya was little nervous and curious.

If he asked anything, I would make it happen somehow so why he was going out of the way to grant his one wish.