Chapter 36

Chapter 36:

---------------------------

Arjun gritted his teeth and clenched his fingers tight enough to bleed as it was nothing compared to the the throbbing pain in his heart..

It was worst...

It was the worst situation ever in his life...

Nothing was worse than the girl you loved with all your heart wishing you on your engagement with another girl with a smile on her face.

How did she know...?

The engagement took place just yesterday and he hadn't told anyone. Then how did she know?

Above all what bothered him the most was that she was wishing for him with a smile..

Don't you love me Maya...?

Doesn't it hurt to see me with another girl...?

Even though it was not a proper relationship they had four months, didn't that count as something to you..?

Don't I mean anything to you..?

Arjun forced his lips to form a smile and closed his eyes not wanting to look at her..

“Thank you Maya.."

With that he took his leave from her cabin and almost ran to the wash room and locked the door..

Arjun emptied his stomach in disgust.. Whatever little food he ate in the morning at the hotel had been emptied in the basin..

It felt so wrong....

Arjun was glad he had thrown away the ring Saanjh put on him yesterday. Else he didn't know how he would feel looking at it.. He would have probably cut his finger in anger..

Arjun rinsed his mouth and wiped his face off sweat, washing his face and looked at the mirror.

Maya.....

The thought of being someone else's was revolting enough to make me vomit...

How am I going to survive this...?

My life had become a mess, more like I just watched my life till it became a mess..

This was worst.....

He felt like hell....

How are you fine Maya...?

I am suffering like this then how come you're not hurt at all Maya..?
.
.

It hurts.....

It hurts so much Arjun...

Maya after Arjun left her cabin, called the secretary to inform not to let anyone in her cabin till she said otherwise and leaned forward and rested her head against her table while tears leaked through her eyes..

It was nothing worse than how she felt during yesterday. After leaving Samay in office and she took her car driving aimlessly, but after a while she drove her car to Arjun's home wanting to see him yesterday.

Samay would not leave her alone till she reciprocated his feelings. Maya was scared and felt vulnerable but she knew how terrifying Samay could be.

She had never expected Samay to has romantic feelings for her..

Maya knew Samay would watch her very closely from now on so Maya wanted to see Arjun one last time very close and just speak with him to feel good and safe..

But as soon as she reached near the house, she noticed more people than normal were moving up and down. When she asked them what was going on, they had replied that Arjun and Sanjh's engagement was taking place.