Chapter 40

Last Chapter:

Chapter 40:

-----------------------

(*Note* Some of you're angry that Maya died but I think it's a fitting end. Maya cannot escape from judgement since she did kill six people no matter the reason. If she was taken to court, she would have been given a death sentence or life time imprisonment. In lifetime imprisonment, Maya would've gone mad trapped like that again. So I think it's a fitting end. Sorry if some of you're disappointed.)

--------------------------------

****Six Months Later****

Saanjh sighed in worry and tiredness..

How happy life was just an year before?

Smiling, teasing, fooling around, having fun,...

Life was full of laughter for Saanjh, Ayaan and Arjun..

Everything was changed now...

There was nothing in their life except pain and sadness..

Ayaan and Saanjh's life had become sad and miserable because of Arjun....

Arjun....

Arjun had lost it.....

Ever since the day Maya had passed away..

Police had wrapped up the case and the funeral was so pitiful with Jhanvi aunty crying for both her husband and her daughter.

She kept apologizing that she didn't know that those were the tablets Ashwin switched and how she was not deserved to even be called as mother by Maya for even one time.

Maya had split her wealth, half of it was for Jhanvi Aunty which she could not transfer to anyone, taking care of her including medical expenses too, another part went to orphanage and what she earned after meeting Arjun was left to Arjun...

After hearing that Jhanvi aunty had become a complete mess, she started crying that she was the one who's deserved to be dead.

Saanjh had been at the funeral because Arjun had wanted to attend it so she came along with Ayaan to be a support for of him..

Arjun had yelled at Jhanvi, that she didn't deserve to birth a child least of all Maya and had told her off for many things, making Jhanvi aunty even more miserable.

Maya's case was telecasted in media but since she wasn't a celebrity, she didn't grab that much attention. Many forgot soon but the one's who couldn't forget was Arjun and the people around him.

Saanjh too was there in the car that day, driving Maya to hospital, hearing her last talk with Arjun and she had heard of her story too.

Saanjh knew Maya must have gone through so much in her life, she even sympathized with Maya.

But....

Saanjh hated Maya now more than ever...

Saanjh knew it was wrong to hate person who was already dead..

But, how could she not hate her...?

Maya has trapped Arjun in her love...

Arjun has stopped eating properly, stopped sleeping properly, he even stopped speaking with everyone unless it was utmost necessary.

It had been six months since Maya had passed away...

It has been six months since Arjun last smiled..