Beginning Part 1

Its my first fanfiction. So I hope you guys like it. Their will be a lot of flashbacks. Some events are based on truth, but a lot are twisted and made up.

Jade’s POV

Me and Perrie have been together secretly now for 2 years. Jesy and Leigh Anne now due to the loud sex coming from our bunks or hotel rooms on a nightly basis. What can I say I am a beast in the sheets and Perrie enjoys every second of it. Our families also now, and are very supportive of us. Me mum said she knew we were going to end up together from the first time she saw me look at Perrie. I guess I was just as in love back than as I am now. The mixers already ship Jerrie and love us together. But we aren’t allowed to come out officially because our label are dicks, and thinks it will ruin our reputation, and lose our fans, but they don’t now that Mixers are the most loyal fan base out there, and will stick with us to the day we die.

We are on our way to rehearsals for the X factor. We are on tomorrow night for the second time this year.  We are performing Oops with Charlie Puth,  into Touch.  Perrie is laying with her head in my lap, and she must have felt me staring at her because she looks up at me, and smiles. Every time she looks at me with those Caribbean blue eyes I cant help but get lost in them and smile.

“What?” She says to me

“Nothing, you are just so beautiful”

I can hear gagging noises so I look up and Leigh Anne and Jesy are pretending to barf.

“Get a room!” Jesy yells at us

The other girls make a Point to tease and harass us when ever possible. Perrie reached up and pulled me down to kiss her. I could hear Leigh Anne whistling, Jesy Laughing, and Claud yelling “Get it Jade” We finally broke for air, and Perrie just smiled up at me, and went back to laying down.

Jesy looked at me and said “You might want to get that blush off your face before we get out of the car lovebird.” I snapped out of it, and laid back.
I started to think about all the things Perrie and I have been through from Me helping with Perries break up with Zayn. To us finally telling each other how we feel about each other. To telling the girls and our parents about us.

Flashback

Perrie came running into the recording studio crying.

“ What’s Wrong” I said as the other girls and I  rushed over to her side.
She showed us a text from Zayn

Zayn: Sorry Perrie,  its over get your stuff out of our house before I get back from America.

I never wanted to punch someone as badly as I do right now. He was a dick and I knew it.

“What happened? Why is he breaking it off all of a sudden?” I asked trying to make sense of the situation.

“ I don’t now, we were fine yesterday." she said sobbing

“ Have you tried to call him” Jesy says

“Yes, but he won’t answer. I don’t know what I did wrong. I loved him with all I had.” My heart just broke for Pez. She loved Zayn and he loved her more than I have ever seen someone love another person. She soon fell asleep crying in my arms.